Hail to the Chief

PMSair

So The President will be making the rounds at our center tomorrow. The CEO of UPS is coming in today and the whole center is a flurry. Everything is painted and shiny

the Veneer of our center looks like a freshly laid egg.

He is coming to see the new all electric package car that has been parked there a week. they took it out yesterday to see how it works and to make it look like it has been used.

all the riggamarol for a 15 minute photo opportunity.

So The President will be making the rounds at our center tomorrow. The CEO of UPS is coming in today and the whole center is a flurry. Everything is painted and shiny

He is coming to see the new all electric package car that has been parked there a week. they took it out yesterday to see how it works and to make it look like it has been used.

This will be the last time your center is ever cleaned. Unless the CEO plans another visit.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Will The Teamsters be hanging around as well?

guinness413

..i bet they only paint the wheels and shine the outside visible ones....happens here when some :censored2:head visits,my car is 1st in the lineup with the right side exposed..always have fresh paint on those wheels..

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
President coming to visit your center, interesting

Chances that you will actually get to see or meet him, very doubtful

Chance that the SEIU will be there, with uniforms on loan from UPS, so that he will get thunderous applause, Priceless.

Its photo ops that make the world go round. At least in their world.

d

UPSBluRdg03

Be sure and ask how much longer they plan to screw our customers out of the only thing we have to offer. Service! Oh thats right, we could cares less about service. Its all about logistics.

The Milkman

I remember one yr the Talking heads came to Jersey and they spent about 65k sprucing up the place, alot of landscapeing and the usual painting etc etc..Oh but wait we are losing money how could we afford this yet we claim we can't afford to heat the bldg for drivers in winter etc etc:sick:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Throw a pie at him; it is sure to get a laugh and prove that your a natural leader

Sure if you dont mind the next 20 in a federal prison.

Like him or not, he was elected by the majority of the people that voted.

So whether you like the guy or not, the office needs to be respected, regardless of what clown has the office.

This is one of those threads that should have been suppressed for national security concerns

Tie, an interesting post from one that is so vehemently opposed to suppressed posts. So not sure why a person would have to keep a lid on it? The SS can take care of him where ever he goes. He is in good hands. He is a public person and as such, has little expectation of privacy, so it does not violate the TOS.

Not sure how you tie Obama's visit with the actions earlier on the site. I really dont know the particulars, as when I got back on the site, all I saw was the Tie-d-bowl blimp earthbound with a huge smoke trail. But I dont see how they are connected?

curiousbrain

Sure if you dont mind the next 20 in a federal prison.

Like him or not, he was elected by the majority of the people that voted.

So whether you like the guy or not, the office needs to be respected, regardless of what clown has the office.

I agree.

I was just being sarcastic; fail on my part, though.

whiskey

Do you really think, with all that is going on in the world at the moment, Obama will tour a UPS facility? That's a scenario for Jay Leno.