Hail to the Chief

P

pickup

In a way I suppose. This site does not like it when anyone asks for fair treatment or the ability to appeal a bad decision by a moderator. Rather then openly answer the questions they instead try to stifle your ability to communicate.

Fair treatment, good communication and an appeals process do not seem unreasonable to me, how about you?

Tie, I am giving the duck in your avatar a big hug now, don't you feel better?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
In a way I suppose. This site does not like it when anyone asks for fair treatment or the ability to appeal a bad decision by a moderator. Rather then openly answer the questions they instead try to stifle your ability to communicate.

Fair treatment, good communication and an appeals process do not seem unreasonable to me, how about you?

Not sure it is fair and balanced moderation you are looking for. I've always felt this board was overmoderated , I honestly think that is the problem.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Not sure it is fair and balanced moderation you are looking for. I've always felt this board was overmoderated , I honestly think that is the problem.

I think the problem is that most here don't really realize what the mods do. To help with that Cheryl is coming up with a way to make what is moderated more transparent..."Coming Soon"

stewardtwoniner

management filing a grievance, now thats funny.Might have been good if you announced your changes two months ago and saved us all some heartache. just a thought.

PMSair

Wow do you all crap all over Every thread or just this one. I post something that has at least a small pittance of information and it gets buried by a bunch of "The interWebZ r Serious Bizness" Get a life Tie and all you others that go back and forth with you.

OK so from what I gather the Mods here are Afraid to use the Ban hammer .. Too bad

Last contribution from me with any meaning full information

Last edited by a moderator: