Haiti

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Arresting people from an Idaho Baptist Church.........will deter a lot of people from going there to help out. I don't blame them !!
it would definetely stop me but....were they baptist wackos like the ones who were protesting at soldiers funerals. I watched the interview with one of the women and she sounded like she was tripping or something. In a catastrophe as such is Haiti, I think people helping them would be more focused than she was........................
[video=youtube;FeORsSpefYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeORsSpefYU&NR=1[/video]

Last edited:

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Hey Jim,

I found this out at Global Research and thought it fit well into the discussion on Haiti for obvious reasons. Could certain corp. interests with close ties to the US gov't be using said gov't via it's foreign policy apparatus to kick it feet and poke the stick in mud in the fishing hole that is Haiti? For what purpose? What if Haiti developed those fields and that oil entered the global marketplace, what would that inflow of new oil reserves do to the price of oil? Yeah, sounds like Free Market Economics to me too. I can clearly see now why Osama bin Laden attacks us for our freedom and economic way of life. Nobody deserves that much liberty and good living!
:happy-very:

Do we dare ask the real reason why we continue to keep Cuba pinned down economically speaking? Hmmm!
:wink2:

Foreigners should always beware when our government shows up at their doors and says we are here to help!

Heck, I would be nervous if they showed up at my door to help me...and I am a citizen!

Let's just hope our media provides intense scrutiny to this situation so that at the very least the donations individual Americans gave from the bottom of their hearts gets to their intended beneficiaries.

I won't hold my breath.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now they are arresting American missionaries from Idaho......If I was down there, I would turn around and go home and let another country step up and help those people. I doubt very much that they were trafficking in kids. I won't lift a finger to help them if jail is what Americans get in return for trying to help.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I agree, if they were helping, but why havent we heard any outrage from some church in Idaho. Hello Idaho Baptist church, what do you have to say about your missionaries? Why didnt Bill Clinton or George Bush who are meeting with Haitian dignitaries have anything to say? I just think the whole thing sounds fishy. But yea, I dont think I would go to some third world country where people are acting like am=nimals in the wake of the quake. It looks like it sucks there bad enough on a good day.
I digress, one article
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and-world/la-na-haiti-idaho3-2010feb03,0,3284945.story