Half day.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I punched out today at 415 and was home by 5pm with 132 stops. Bad part bout it, is getting home at 5 is like a half day for us. That's sad but cool. Shot down 3 bullets(COORS LIGHT) on the way home lol. Would be cool to be home that time every day for sure. I wouldn't know what to do with myself lol.

Don't drink that scab swill! Why We Should All Boycott Union Busting Beer Corporations

In 1977, in Colorado, home to the company's brewery, Coors hired scabs to replace workers on strike at the plant. Jeff Coors, the president of the family company at the time, told the Los Angeles Times that he wouldn't back down because agreeing to union demands was like "inviting the Russians in to take over America."

Dick Yuengling and Joseph Coors are both union busting dirt bags.

ScabBeer.jpg
ScabBeer.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I punched out today at 415 and was home by 5pm with 132 stops. Bad part bout it, is getting home at 5 is like a half day for us. That's sad but cool. Shot down 3 bullets(COORS LIGHT) on the way home lol. Would be cool to be home that time every day for sure. I wouldn't know what to do with myself lol.
Please don't drink and drive.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Actually my routes usually cut out on mon. Last monday I had 5 stops 400 pieces n 250 miles. Had a couple to and from trips. Gravy train that day lol.