hall Hosting A Rally in Toledo on Sunday

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
On Sunday at 4:00PM, hall will be hosting a rally in Toledo at 4PM -- a rare opportunity to interact with the union during negotiations. Hopefully there will be many additional rallies to come.

Home Page

Evil

Well there's a rally that he is to hold on Saturday at 3:30pm in southern California. Lets see how many people show up. I heard that even SCABS from the 1997 strike will be attending this one.

Evil

If that's the case then I doubt he'll be present in one of the places. Most likely we'll be viewing his speech from a a monitor.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
hall will be at the Ontario Convention center on saturday Feb 16 speaking to the locals of southern california. Randy :censored2:, joint council president will be hosting the event as well as my local (396).

Others planning to see hall in other states on saturday feb 16th will view via teleconference.

peace

TOS

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
So for this weekend:

Saturday:
Morning - Western Washington (Seattle)
Afternoon - Northern California (Oakland)
Late Afternoon - Southern California

Sunday:
Morning - St. Louis
Afternoon - ??? ***I'll guess Chicago, but Local 705's website hasn't been updated since last year
Late Afternoon - Toledo

Wonder if he plans to be at each rally in person, then quickly fly out ... or if it's through video conferencing.

40 and out

So for this weekend:

Saturday:
Morning - Western Washington (Seattle)
Afternoon - Northern California (Oakland)
Late Afternoon - Southern California

Sunday:
Morning - St. Louis
Afternoon - ??? ***I'll guess Chicago, but Local 705's website hasn't been updated since last year
Late Afternoon - Toledo

Wonder if he plans to be at each rally in person, then quickly fly out ... or if it's through video conferencing.

Sunday 1 p.m. Indianapolis Local 135.

sppollock

Considering the first rally is set for 8:30 am and second rally is set for noon in Oakland, CA, I doubt he can go back in time and do a video conference call live from Ontario. We have been told he will be live here in Seattle today, we will find out in a few hours.

Last edited:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I looked on our Local's website for info and the front page story is about a the UPS driver killed in that shootout in Minneapolis in September. Time to update the site I think.

QKRSTKR

I went to a rally. Ken asked specifically for us not to tape him. He wanted to tell us everything. Said he didn't want the company to know our strategy. Said he didn't want it on YouTube. He said you can bet for sure the company won't tell us or have their plan on video on YouTube.

Ken was also there in person, no teleconference crap.