hall is the G.O.A.T

Greatest of all time. Thanks for your service BROTHER. I appreciate you more than you will ever know. All that stress for us. You deserve a vacation. YOU better take one and make my B.A. Take one also.

Thanks
anonymous

Overpaid Union Thug

Greatest of all time. Thanks for your service BROTHER. I appreciate you more than you will ever know. All that stress for us. You deserve a vacation. YOU better take one and make my B.A. Take one also.

Thanks
anonymous

I'm usually pretty good at reading between the lines. You know something don't you?

stink219

You gotta wait a bit for specifics bro. I'll be on a conference call tomorrow. But it looks like Hall did an amazing job from what I heard from my BA who is on the nationals.

You gotta wait a bit for specifics bro. I'll be on a conference call tomorrow. But it looks like Hall did an amazing job from what I heard from my BA who is on the nationals.
Hey stink just like you and I said he would. Thanks for all the post having my back. You have a way with words and I appreciate you. I also endorse you speaking for me on this forum in the future. You are young and this makes me happy that we have young bucks who get it and know the true meaning of solidarity. God bless

stink219

Hey stink just like you and I said he would. Thanks for all the post having my back. You have a way with words and I appreciate you. I also endorse you speaking for me on this forum in the future. You are young and this makes me happy that we have young bucks who get it and know the true meaning of solidarity. God bless
Thank you for the kind words brother. I will always have your back. Know this as fact. You helped me out early on and it's never been forgotten. It's always a pleasure to stand with a solid friend of labor such as yourself. Anything you ever need of me, my resources or my hard pipe hitting friends, you know I'm only a phone call away.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Now some of these clowns that have been dominating these forums spewing their venom can crawl back under the woodwork for another 5 years.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The contracts negotiated by hall have been very profitable for me,and I look forward to making even more $$$$ in the next 5 years