hall Sell-Out Slate vs.......

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Evil, May 31, 2013.

1. Evil

Evil Active Member

Ken anyone imagine who will go up against hall Sell-Out Slate in 2016?

Fred Z, Sandy Pope, Tim S, Juan Campos, Tom L, Butch Lewis etc... the list goes on and on of :censored2: off reformers!

Ken "the flipper" hall and his Old Guard will lose in 2016!

2. DON CUMMINGS

DON CUMMINGS New Member

Something has to change in 2016, we can not afford to have someone negotiating contracts that are sub standard. We work to hard for this to happen. We need to get something for our dues money. The ibt keeps raising our dues, but we are not getting what we pay for.

please vote no

3. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Two contracts negotiated by Hoffa / hall and both contained concessions. Why would the members stick with them both and see a third?

I dont support TDU, but as I said previously, this contract is so bad, it may be the tipping point for the international if its not corrected.

Peace

TOS

4. Evil

Evil Active Member

If any reformer was the head of the Teamsters, we'd be making preparations for a STRIKE!

5. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

And we would have bigger issues than a contract.

6. stink219

hall/O 2016!
    O will scoop every vote on the east coast.

7. rpoz11

rpoz11 Member

How can we get this started?

Give me 10 Locals Nationwide who would stand behind this

8. DON CUMMINGS

DON CUMMINGS New Member

O"brien
    LoL

9. Inthegame

Inthegame Well-Known Member

hall and an old dog would beat anyone on that group. He already waxed two of them. And none of those brave reformers had any voice at the two-man as they quietly "abstained".

10. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

​Who is Butch Lewis???

11. stink219

Don Cummings,
    Can I call you Cum for short?
    Look at the last election. Sean had the highest vote count of them all for the east. He even beat Sandy Dope and Gagger in votes and they had the country at their disposal. Look it up.

12. DON CUMMINGS

DON CUMMINGS New Member

hall has negotiated two concessionary contracts. The company is making billions a year, while hall is negotiating sub standard contracts. This makes no sense. He must be replaced by someone that will do the job. The ibt is raising union dues like crazy. The members are not getting their monies worth. It is like your phone. If you pay your phone bill, when you pick up the phone, you expect a dial tone. hall has forgotten where he came from. He is more interested in getting this contract done, than he is in getting a good contract for the members. The same members that pay his salary and elected him.
    hall(NO DIAL TONE) LOL

Last edited: May 31, 2013
  13. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

Surely you aren't talking about Estil?

14. DON CUMMINGS

DON CUMMINGS New Member

Not a big fan of "little" O. He burned a lot of bridges in negotiations.

15. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

The IBT is raising dues like crazy? They were 2 hours a month forever and then Hoffa raised them to 2 1/2 hours a month. The only time they go up is when your wage goes up.

16. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

At this point in time, hall couldnt get elected to Dog Catcher. After this contract, he'd be lucky to stay at his own local.

Peace

TOS

17. stink219

I'm at 3x and worth every cent. I'll compare my total compensation to anyone in the industry.

18. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

you can get it started by voting NO on this contract.

19. DON CUMMINGS

DON CUMMINGS New Member

really? The ibt just raised the dues from 2 to 2.5 hours for our part timers in the last year.

20. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Ill get you 90 grand a year with free bennies and pension if you give me 75 to 95 a month. I'm sure the general working public would turn that down. That being said, it is a little steep for beginning part timers.