hall Sell-Out Slate vs.......

Evil

Ken anyone imagine who will go up against hall Sell-Out Slate in 2016?

Fred Z, Sandy Pope, Tim S, Juan Campos, Tom L, Butch Lewis etc... the list goes on and on of pissed off reformers!

Ken "the flipper" Hall and his Old Guard will lose in 2016!

DON CUMMINGS

Something has to change in 2016, we can not afford to have someone negotiating contracts that are sub standard. We work to hard for this to happen. We need to get something for our dues money. The ibt keeps raising our dues, but we are not getting what we pay for.

please vote no

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Two contracts negotiated by Hoffa / Hall and both contained concessions. Why would the members stick with them both and see a third?

I dont support TDU, but as I said previously, this contract is so bad, it may be the tipping point for the international if its not corrected.

Peace

TOS

stink219

Fred Z, Sandy Pope, Tim S, Juan Campos, Tom L, Butch Lewis etc... the list goes on and on of pissed off reformers!

Hall/O'Brien 2016!
O'Brien will scoop every vote on the east coast.

Inthegame

hall and an old dog would beat anyone on that group. He already waxed two of them. And none of those brave reformers had any voice at the two-man as they quietly "abstained".

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

​Who is Butch Lewis???

DON CUMMINGS

Hall has negotiated two concessionary contracts. The company is making billions a year, while Hall is negotiating sub standard contracts. This makes no sense. He must be replaced by someone that will do the job. The ibt is raising union dues like crazy. The members are not getting their monies worth. It is like your phone. If you pay your phone bill, when you pick up the phone, you expect a dial tone. Hall has forgotten where he came from. He is more interested in getting this contract done, than he is in getting a good contract for the members. The same members that pay his salary and elected him.
HALL(NO DIAL TONE) LOL

Last edited:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The IBT is raising dues like crazy? They were 2 hours a month forever and then Hoffa raised them to 2 1/2 hours a month. The only time they go up is when your wage goes up.

stink219

The IBT is raising dues like crazy? They were 2 hours a month forever and then Hoffa raised them to 2 1/2 hours a month. The only time they go up is when your wage goes up.
I'm at 3x and worth every cent. I'll compare my total compensation to anyone in the industry.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I'm at 3x and worth every cent. I'll compare my total compensation to anyone in the industry.

Ill get you 90 grand a year with free bennies and pension if you give me 75 to 95 a month. I'm sure the general working public would turn that down. That being said, it is a little steep for beginning part timers.