hall: This Should Be Our Best Contract Ever.....HANDS DOWN!!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Considering we just got through some of the worst years since The Great Depression , and WE helped them make billions while we did more work per person !!! You're DAMN RIGHT , this better be the best contract !!!!

A

anonymous6

now with the first quarter results out, we may have strengthened our hand.

come on, Hall..............earn your money.

rudy5150

We made this company billions through an economic recession its time for them to share the wealth with the people who made it for them. Hall and Hoffa better come through for us, especially the part timers who have been sold out way too often!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Mr Hall, anything short of our best contract ever will be a FAILURE !

I predict that regardless of what is in the contract, it will be the best contract ever.

The term "best" is so subjective it can mean anything and be interpreted differently by every person ... sort of like "integrity".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Mr Hall, anything short of our best contract ever will be a FAILURE !

I predict that regardless of what is in the contract, it will be the best contract ever.

The term "best" is so subjective it can mean anything and be interpreted differently by every person ... sort of like "integrity".

I predict regardless of what's in it some will call it the worst also.

Overpaid Union Thug

Well, at least we know that whatever our first raise will be will actually be a real raise this time. The last one didn't even cover the 2% tax hike we all got this year.