Halloween 2012

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yes, I do mean it.

When the grandkids do come along it will be a different story---I will look forward to taking them around. Until then I simply don't want to be bothered with it.

The problem is the people next door to me are Halloween freaks.

Oh, well.

​I did Halloween for my kids until they were old enough to do there own thing. After that I was DONE! I would tie the pit bulls to the front door. SEE YA!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Yes, I do mean it.

When the grandkids do come along it will be a different story---I will look forward to taking them around. Until then I simply don't want to be bothered with it.

The problem is the people next door to me are Halloween freaks.

Oh, well.
To each their own I guess. Tonight was trick or treating for our town. We set out a few decorations, not too much. We stopped counting how a many moochers we had at 160. Total of 12 bags of the mini candy bars.
I for one still enjoy seeing all the kids. First year that mine are too old to go out.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I worked til 10pm on Halloween playing catch up from Sandy and my wife worked pretty late that night also so it was all over by the time we got home anyway. Just as well because honestly we're not really into it, especially when it's on a weeknight as we both work long days and we'd rather just have dinner, chill out for a bit and crash.

over9five

Staff member
I love sseeing all the kids halloween. Didnt this year cuz I worked, thinkin of takin vacation that week next year.
sorry bout you killjoys that dont like kids, i think thats weird.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I think part of the reason I enjoy it is to get some sense of normalcy. Working nights can be bad on your family life, if you miss out on too much.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Buzz and friend stopped by
Buzz Lightyear.jpg
Buzz Lightyear.jpg