Halloween

upsman68

They cut a bunch routes today. The stops per car was planned today at 170. It usually is 160. I guess someone up above decided to work us late in neighborhoods. It is all about safety

Ghost in the Darkness

They told us at the pcm they lightened us all up so we can get in at a decent time. They painted the dispatch screen yellow to support their lies only the counts they had on there should have mostly been in red. They cut the routes on both sides of me. I took my time to be "safe"... made some $$$ too. friend@#& them!!

gingerkat

Hey guys/gals,
For the ones that work on Halloween, do your customers give you candy? So if you get candy at every stop, you should have a *****-load of candy?

S

serenity now

Hey guys/gals,
For the ones that work on Halloween, do your customers give you candy? So if you get candy at every stop, you should have a *****-load of candy?

one of my route girlfriends let me have some of her candy

slantnosechevy

one of my route girlfriends let me have some of her candy

I have a few who like to show me their candy in the rear view camera as I leave their docks. Thank God I'm safety conscience and check that camera before releasing the handbrake. I'm having trouble with scan don't stare.

brown bomber

brown bomber
I wish I wish. Just happy I'm not in town today. It's so nerve racking with all the kids running around and it's dark and your trying to deliver a neighborhood.
Safety 1st...more than one time I was delivering in a high end suburb during trick-or-treating. It was one of the scariest experiences I had in my 27+ yrs. of driving...and guess what UPS didn't give a damn, NO concern for me or the public
I informed them after the last experience, i would park the pkg. car from 6:00 - 8:00PM, as it was an issue of safety