Handicap parking ticket

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I believe you're on the hook for that one. I'd choose to double-park before taking a handicapped spot - even though there's always usually way too many of them IMO.

Why do places like Lowes and Home Depot always seem to have about 80 handicapped parking spaces?

dezguy

They did away with the company covering parking tickets years ago here. You're on your own when it comes to anything. Not surprisingly, sph went down on all our downtown routes because they have to spend time circling, looking for a parking spot. Stupidity.

RedAngel

Lesson learn don't be like UPS.I like how those guys get to park wherever they want.But overall in OpCo we're responsible for Fire hydrants and handicaps violations only.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
since I retired and my knees deteriorated, I have to use a cane everywhere I go and yes, I have a handicapped placard. I can only walk so far in a day, and I reach my max pretty fast these days. If you parked in a handicapped spot in a place I was going, a parking ticket would be the least of your worries. Ever been beat up by a pist off Santa Claus-looking dude with a silver cane? lol.