Handshake agreement?

The sagging pants started in prison, if your pants were sagging you were already claimed as someones bitch, if they were up you better watch out for bubba :)
Finally something you know about. Who got their stamp on you,Tie or Bloody. You seem like a nice kid,hope they were gentle.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When I see the sagging pants, I get an urge to yank them down. Luckily, my decency sensor still works......give me a couple years and I will be de-pantsing all the teen boys in S.CA.

It's a "lazy" drag-:censored2: look.....hate it !!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My wife works as a substitute teacher in the local school system. They used to make these guys either tie a rope around their waist or their parents could leave work and bring them a belt. They would either untie the rope or cut it off. Last year, the teachers started doing something different. They would grab two or three belt loops in the back, and put a thick nylon zip tie through them. Problem solved, the kids couldn't untie it.

I don't know what rednecks, baseball caps, or baggy pants has to with settling a Labor Contract, so I now hope to turn this thread back to its original topic.

satellitedriver

I would love to be able to hit them in the "buttox" with a pellet pistol.
Illegal, so I won't do it.
It would be fun seeing them think they got stung by a bee.

moreluck

golden ticket member
One more thing.........I think suspenders should be issued to all these kids and they should be forced to wear them during school. :happy-very:

satellitedriver

I don't know what rednecks, baseball caps, or baggy pants has to with settling a Labor Contract, so I now hope to turn this thread back to its original topic.
I think we have enough threads on the original topic.
Threads have a way of morphing or die a slow, painful death.

drewed

Shankman
Finally something you know about. Who got their stamp on you,Tie or Bloody. You seem like a nice kid,hope they were gentle.

Like I said before, when you grow up, we can have an adult conversation, your personal attacks arent warranted. Remember mom will send you to bed without milk and cookies if you dont play nice.

U(s)PS Guy

One more thing.........I think suspenders should be issued to all these kids and they should be forced to wear them during school. :happy-very:

I kid you not, this was the standard policy at my middle school for students who wore pants that were too low on their waist. they were bright yellow or red suspenders. only ever saw one person with them though.

Mike Hawk

I thought it was because they can't have belts in prison? Same with shoe laces that's why all the 'gangstas' have shoes with no laces.

Fullhouse

show me your math

half of a raise (.35 in August another .35 in Feb) how much will that cost the members for 6 months? 40 hrs X .35 raise = 14.00 a week + an extra .52(overtime rate raise) x 4 hrs a week OT=$2.08 ends up being $16.02 a week, now times that by 26 weeks till the next raise and we loose $416.52. That is for full time with no more progression (top rate)
Maybe the union can now figure how much dues was lost for 6 months.
.35 X 2.5 = .87 1/2 cents a month for all the union members for a period of 6 months
.875 X a = b
a= # of union members @ UPS
b = one month of dues

b X 6 months= d
d = money lost buy the union

Who knows how much dividends that amount of money could have made if invested properly.

Now we have a dues increase twice within a year.