Handshake for 705 this morning

What math formula gave you 5 weeks? QUOTE]

Very simple math Cach. From 12/25 Tuesday till 8/5 (Tues coming up) is a total of 32 weeks. (not counting this week)31-26(what you worked)=5
If you(705) work one day the week and UPS pays a full week of pension credits instead of hours earned, God bless you.

It would help if I looked at the right month,dur.:happy2: On the bright side I found another $7500 on paper,if I could only find it around the house.

Beat'n Black n Brown

What math formula gave you 5 weeks? Like I stated o.t. can be had daily and an extra 8 or more is available every Sat. Max out your hours and your looking at close to 2k. Work your 7th day and its double time. The only problem in feeder is that you have to work hours for your dollars,no bonus. I wish I had todays pay and my package car bonus hours.

Cach not many bonus routes left anymore ..........i lost 1.5 my last time study.....go figure:dead::dead::dead:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Because 99% of the posts from 705 members came off like you were better than the rest of us. Separate contract, separate negotiations. We had better support you as you supported us in '97 (as if you had a choice--national work stoppage).

I still find it amazing that 1% think they can have any sizable affect on the remaining 99%. (Guess what--you didn't--you made absolutely no difference)

When I mentioned the handshake agreement at work Friday morning my co-workers had absolutely no idea what I was talking about and, to be honest, if it weren't for my involvement on this forum, I also would not have had a clue.

That's what the hate (wrong word to use--apathy would be more approriate) is all about.

Overpaid Union Thug

Because 99% of the posts from 705 members came off like you were better than the rest of us. Separate contract, separate negotiations. We had better support you as you supported us in '97 (as if you had a choice--national work stoppage).

I still find it amazing that 1% think they can have any sizable affect on the remaining 99%. (Guess what--you didn't--you made absolutely no difference)

When I mentioned the handshake agreement at work Friday morning my co-workers had absolutely no idea what I was talking about and, to be honest, if it weren't for my involvement on this forum, I also would not have had a clue.

That's what the hate (wrong word to use--apathy would be more approriate) is all about.

Agreed! I mentioned before (can't remember what thread) that I didn't even know they had their own separate contract until people starting posting about it here. I was shocked and still don't understand exactly how it's necessary. Just seems kind of odd that one or two locals would be separate from the rest of the country. I suppose it doesn't really matter at this point in the game. They went down to the wire for basically the same contract the rest of us ended up with early. It's not a perfect contract and I voted no but it's not worth striking over. The real problem is the 22.3 jobs. The new contract isn't the problem. The problem is that management is violating the previous contract by not creating enough 22.3s and not filling them when they are vacated.

irish5569

this guy must b a sup the way he talks. no upsers with a brain would say that. people look 4 a job and ups is the best place to go. there's always a job 4 u. u cant handle it, by by. if u can u have a GREAT opportunity 4 a career not just a job.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am not a sup. I am sorry if my spelling, vocabulary and ability to form complete sentences gave you that impression. The impression I got from your post was someone who needs to put the cell phone down for a while and learn how to use all of the letters in our alphabet.

I guess the fact that another member agreed with my post would mean that I am not alone in my way of thinking.

No UPSer is better than another, no local is better than another.

I would have hoped that UPS had made the inclusion of 705 and 710 in to the NMA a part of their contract proposal so that we could go forward as a single unit for the duration of this contract and those contracts to come.

i keep hearing how every one is saying that "you think your better than us " well i guess we r. and your sour.

I haven't seen 705 agreement, but it doesn't sound like you got anything different. Just your 15 minutes of fame that most people never saw.

tieguy

Banned
this guy must b a sup the way he talks. no upsers with a brain would say that. people look 4 a job and ups is the best place to go. there's always a job 4 u. u cant handle it, by by. if u can u have a GREAT opportunity 4 a career not just a job.

Is this rocky balboa talking? Yo adrianne get me a beer.