Handshake for 705 this morning

pkgdriver

I would have hoped that UPS had made the inclusion of 705 and 710 in to the NMA a part of their contract proposal so that we could go forward as a single unit for the duration of this contract and those contracts to come.

Amen Upstate
They put their pants on in the morning just like the rest of us.

Irish did you remember to pick up your complementary bottle of Dom Perignon when you left the yacht today after the celebration party? We had some left over but we`ll just have to throw them away because we can`t give them to the common people,they wouldn`t know what to do with it.

irish5569

Life goes on. A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms. ENTHUSIASMS.... What are mine? What draws my admiration? What gives me Joy? Baseball!!! A man stands alone at the plate. This is the time for what? For individual achievement. There he stands alone. But in the field, what? PART OF A TEAM. Looks, throws, catches, hustles. Part of one big team. Ken Griffy, Jim Thome and so on. If his team don't field... what is he? " NOTHING " You follow me? " NO ONE " Sunny day, the stands are full of fans. What does he have to say? I'm going out there for myself. But... I get nowhere unless the team wins.

drewed

Shankman
Life goes on. A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms. ENTHUSIASMS.... What are mine? What draws my admiration? What gives me Joy? Baseball!!! A man stands alone at the plate. This is the time for what? For individual achievement. There he stands alone. But in the field, what? PART OF A TEAM. Looks, throws, catches, hustles. Part of one big team. Ken Griffy, Jim Thome and so on. If his team don't field... what is he? " NOTHING " You follow me? " NO ONE " Sunny day, the stands are full of fans. What does he have to say? I'm going out there for myself. But... I get nowhere unless the team wins.

HUH? retype this and try again, thanks for trying to sound literate.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Because 99% of the posts from 705 members came off like you were better than the rest of us. Separate contract, separate negotiations. We had better support you as you supported us in '97 (as if you had a choice--national work stoppage).

I still find it amazing that 1% think they can have any sizable affect on the remaining 99%. (Guess what--you didn't--you made absolutely no difference)

When I mentioned the handshake agreement at work Friday morning my co-workers had absolutely no idea what I was talking about and, to be honest, if it weren't for my involvement on this forum, I also would not have had a clue.

That's what the hate (wrong word to use--apathy would be more approriate) is all about.
Can you show me were i came off as saying i was better than you? We did have a choice in 97 and we honored and went on strike and then continued to strike for 2 more days after you went back to work. No need to thank us upstate we even used our members to extend your picket lines to 710 buildings because they didnt strike. they collected unemployement when we were living off of $55 a week. Thats not a slam at 710 they to now have different leadership than they did in 97.

We could have continued to work or could have waited for you to come here and than extend your lines and then collect unemployement to.

Upstate your on your high horse and would have been better off not opening your trap on an already dead issue. The fact is we did make a difference and just maybe you will be lucky to carry over some of our language, or continue to except the first offer that the company throws at you.

Beat'n Black n Brown

Figures. should have known you were mooching off everyone elses hard work.

now you'll talk to me.....well 23 years and something is bound to happen Tie...i think i have put in a little hard work also......i'll get back and they (as in management) will screw with me ,but i'm ready.....give me 200 stops,no problem i get paid by the hour.....Tie you're pathetic........

tieguy

Banned
now you'll talk to me.....well 23 years and something is bound to happen Tie...i think i have put in a little hard work also......i'll get back and they (as in management) will screw with me ,but i'm ready.....give me 200 stops,no problem i get paid by the hour.....Tie you're pathetic........

You came on this site firing bullets at me and you cry when I return fire?

Comon Beat you have to be tougher then this, you know I can't stand to see a girl cry.

Beat'n Black n Brown

Tie,I think you're starting to like me.......you're tryn' to toughen me up.......is this the same guy who started that thread about accidents and making sure the driver is okay?I'm learning.....if I'm gonna give heat i better be able to take some...point well recieved Tie....the 705 threads just got me goin'.......I think you like to lite the wick on both ends and watch what happens......i'm not goin' no where so as you read more of me,and get to know me,I'm not a big A**HOLE like you may think I am.....and Tie I wasn't cryn' I was just stating a fact.......CIAO

Bloodybrown

Tie,I think you're starting to like me.......you're tryn' to toughen me up.......is this the same guy who started that thread about accidents and making sure the driver is okay?I'm learning.....if I'm gonna give heat i better be able to take some...point well recieved Tie....the 705 threads just got me goin'.......I think you like to lite the wick on both ends and watch what happens......i'm not goin' no where so as you read more of me,and get to know me,I'm not a big A**HOLE like you may think I am.....and Tie I wasn't cryn' I was just stating a fact.......CIAO

Now make sure that you listen to what your mentor has told you ( Cachsux )......you behave now!!!