Hang Fred in Effigy

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Is there something we can do to show our disgust with our Dear Beloved Leader? I'd love to hang him in effigy outside the station, but I'm guessing that wouldn't go well. Perhaps something symbolic that only "we" understand, like making a stick figure out of Courier Pak Tubes and boxes and lighting it on fire, or perhaps drawing "FU Smith" on the back of an empty OL and taping it to the back of your truck?

All suggestions are welcome, and remember, "FedEx Cares".

Laminate a picture of Fred's corporate head shot photo. cut a hole around his mouth and place in the men's room urinal.

The girls can have fun too. Custom printed toilet paper with another head shot. Put a caption underneath his photo that sez, " Fred Rules the toilet bowl". Or ":censored2: happens". Or " Here, I'm just returning the favor".

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Is there something we can do to show our disgust with our Dear Beloved Leader? I'd love to hang him in effigy outside the station, but I'm guessing that wouldn't go well. Perhaps something symbolic that only "we" understand, like making a stick figure out of Courier Pak Tubes and boxes and lighting it on fire, or perhaps drawing "FU Smith" on the back of an empty OL and taping it to the back of your truck?

All suggestions are welcome, and remember, "FedEx Cares".

Laminate a picture of Fred's corporate head shot photo. cut a hole around his mouth and place in the men's room urinal.

The girls can have fun too. Custom printed toilet paper with another head shot. Put a caption underneath his photo that sez, " Fred Rules the toilet bowl". Or ":censored2: happens". Or " Here, I'm just returning the favor".

The idea of hanging ANYONE in EFFIGY is beyond free speech.
Leave our county.

Make your home somewhere where human life is devalued.

DEVALUED.