HANK WILLIAMS jr. YANKED from Monday Night Football....THANK YOU LORD!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS will not understand that since Sean Penn and Bill Maher are the two smartest people backing the Democrats. These two pretty much decide what the party does. Obama does not make a move without checking with them first.

Ya, and the republicans check with Gumby and Pokey for its direction daily.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
TOS will not understand that since Sean Penn and Bill Maher are the two smartest people backing the Democrats. These two pretty much decide what the party does. Obama does not make a move without checking with them first.
I saw the new candidate for TOS, Roseanne Barr , on TV last night. Apparently she wants to bring back the guillotine. Probably more like, bring back my career!!

wkmac

I support his termination and believe ESPN did the right thing in removing him from the airwaves. The real issue is how comfortable FOXED SPEWS can get their guests to speak their minds freely. Yes, its free speech, but that freedom cost him his job.

ESPN has no interest in keeping a spokesman who would compare OBAMA to HITLER on national tv. This was a ridiculous statement to make and Hank Williams is surely the LAST person on earth (right after Moreluck, Trippy, Brett, BABA, Lucifer,AV8 and Hoaxster) to make comments about OBAMA's position on Israel.

I applaud ESPN for shutting Hank Williams up. Now, Williams can join people like Chuck Norris is obscurity, only having an audience in small rural towns. Williams was never a voice in large cities and he has insured his place in small rural midwest arenas to spew his nonsense to cheering morons.

Peace.

I've not seen the interview and what exactly he said (no, I didn't watch the vid) but I'll compare Obama and Boenher to Hitler and Netanyahu. What do they all have in common? All 4 have tons of innocent blood on their hands. All 4 are blood thirsty murders of the worse kind. And anyone who supports them has blood on their hands too. In otherwords, if you defend Obama, YOU ARE A NAZI SYMPATHIZER of the worse kind because you are blindly in denial.

Now Squeal Away you little NAZI 8ITCH!

I support his termination and believe ESPN did the right thing in removing him from the airwaves. The real issue is how comfortable FOXED SPEWS can get their guests to speak their minds freely. Yes, its free speech, but that freedom cost him his job.

ESPN has no interest in keeping a spokesman who would compare OBAMA to HITLER on national tv. This was a ridiculous statement to make and Hank Williams is surely the LAST person on earth (right after Moreluck, Trippy, Brett, BABA, Lucifer,AV8 and Hoaxster) to make comments about OBAMA's position on Israel.

I applaud ESPN for shutting Hank Williams up. Now, Williams can join people like Chuck Norris is obscurity, only having an audience in small rural towns. Williams was never a voice in large cities and he has insured his place in small rural midwest arenas to spew his nonsense to cheering morons.

Peace.
Williams sells out stadiums in every city he plays in, he doesn't play small venues.

raceanoncr

This goes to show you cant put a microphone in front of a "Red N..K"

Congrats to ESPN for putting Williams on the unemployment line where he belongs.

Peace.

Peace.

Ya, and the republicans check with Gumby and Pokey for its direction daily.

Peace.

What a stupid, ridiculous, idiotic, childish response to a stupid, ridiculous, idiotic, childish thread.

It musta been a misprint when you said you're 52 years old. How old are you anyway?

That's REALLY good when you call Williams a R*****K! Or Christie, "Fat Boy". YOU, the one that got their little Jane feelings hurt when someone called YOU a name.

Just keep it up, you have singlehandedly taken over the Number 1 spot on the "Who Cares" list. Child!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What a stupid, ridiculous, idiotic, childish response to a stupid, ridiculous, idiotic, childish thread.

It musta been a misprint when you said you're 52 years old. How old are you anyway?

That's REALLY good when you call Williams a R*****K! Or Christie, "Fat Boy". YOU, the one that got their little Jane feelings hurt when someone called YOU a name.

Just keep it up, you have singlehandedly taken over the Number 1 spot on the "Who Cares" list. Child!

You know, i was wrong, I admit it.

I thought Trippy and Lucifer shared a braincell, but I see now that its a threeway split,

Sorry, My Bad!

Peace.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
HANK WILLIAMS jr got the AXE from ESPN MONDAY for his ridiculous comments made on non other than FOXED SPEWS. In a setting he "felt" comfortable with and saying what was on his mind, he compared OBAMA and BOEHNER like this:

*In an interview Monday morning on Fox News' "Fox & Friends," Williams, unprompted, said of Obama's outing on the links with House Speaker John Boehner: "It'd be like Hitler playing golf with (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu."

http://news.yahoo.com/espn-pulls-intro-williams-obama-comments-224420180.html

ESPN has no interest in keeping a spokesman who would compare OBAMA to HITLER on national tv.

Hey "9/11 Truther"...where did Hank compare Obama to Hitler?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Hank dont need ESPN. And I expect no apology or retraction. Redneck as he may be, (and that aint a bad thing) I think hes says what he feels and feels what he says, just as our illustrious POTUS has done. The difference is Hank put it out there and Obama just lets it out when he is unscripted. We should yank him from the post, as he has insulted, or degraded just about every person place or thing available.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
here's an easy one for you, tos.
Obama Campaign Sends Email Blasting GOP For Blocking Jobs Bill . . . After Reid Blocks Jobs Bill
Via Weekly Standard:

The Obama campaign sent out an email today asking supporters to urge Congress to at least vote on the president’s jobs bill almost immediately after Democratic majority leader Harry Reid blocked a vote on the bill in the Senate.
On the Senate floor today, Republican leader Mitch McConnell asked for unanimous consent to proceed on voting on the bill. Reid objected to the motion and killed the opportunity for a vote.

raceanoncr

You know, i was wrong, I admit it.

I thought Trippy and Lucifer shared a braincell, but I see now that its a threeway split,

Sorry, My Bad!

Peace.

OMG! Another truly incredible, pathetic attempt at a put-down! This lame try is really HILARIOUS! You almost made me cry! You have "Pee Wee's Playhouse" in box-set?

Again, how old are you? Is this a "Chombie" moment? Keep em coming! (Don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight...boo...hoo).

Geez, what a child, Jane!

upsgrunt

Peace.

This goes to show you cant put a microphone in front of a "Red N..K"

Peace.

You are the biggest, racist, bigot on here.
No one watches more Fox News than you.
I asked before and you never answered; big surprise!
Generally speaking, do you hate all white people, or just white Republicans?
Your racial slurs and innuendos about people in the midwest are real old.
Where is your boy from again?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Go figure, DRUNKARD Hank Williams APOLOGIZED for his comments made against President Obama and said he was sorry. Too late too little for me. This white trash got what he had coming to him.

Peace.