Happy 4th Everyone

fedupped

Keep a roof over your head. Enjoy some decent food on your table. And try to enjoy a portion of each week. Sometimes a cold beer with a setting sun is better than a yacht in the med. And hopefully,it all comes back to you.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Business as usual tomorrow. Not many places closed for the 5th but the managers will be freaking out about holiday 08's just the same.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Business as usual tomorrow. Not many places closed for the 5th but the managers will be freaking out about holiday 08's just the same.

I hear someone has video of the MEM July 4th party at Fred's mansion. MT3 stuck a sparkler in his ass, said he was the "Statue of Liberty", and then ran around the pool until it burned down and he had to jump in. Then they all got drunk and hit a piñata "courier" with pool cues until $1,000 dollar bills came pouring out. Can you put it on YouTube?

CJinx

Had a great 4th, but I couldn't sleep much because lots of idiots were launching fireworks until 2AM; then I get up for work 3 hours later....

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Me too. But I got my neighbors back. I set my house alarm off and drove off; it resets after a minute.