happy 4th of july

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Happy 4th of July,,,,,,,,,, especially to all the UPS er's who have served and are still active to preserve our hard earned freedom !!! Hats off to all of you and GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!

Covemastah

[h=5]
[/h][h=5]Its a good thing we got the continental army guns and ammo and not just pumped in more money for books!!! can't throw books at the British when they are coming to kill you ,your family and give the land back to the king !!!! And remember most of those guys already had arms ,thank God NoBama wasn't running that show !!!! God Bless America !!
[/h]

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The wife will be sick of the song "ragged old flag" by the end of tomorrow. Oh well. Gives me chills every time.

brostalss

Happy 4th. 141 stops and 11 hours before the holiday. Can't wait until Friday when they get creative and screw up an easy day.

moreluck

golden ticket member
133857_600.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Toby Keith singing "American Soldier" as tribute to US Armed Services at Boston Pops July 4th Concert 2010.

I celebrate being an American today and all the history which made it happen.

Because, I am an American.

Covemastah

[video=youtube;ITB7WlNcNwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITB7WlNcNwY[/video]

Toby Keith singing "American Soldier" as tribute to US Armed Services at Boston Pops July 4th Concert 2010.

I celebrate being an American today and all the history which made it happen.

Because, I am an American.

The roads around the Esplanade where the Pops and fireworks go off were closed as of last night, total mess around there !! I must have seen a hundred staties flying down the Mass pike this am all going there for a detail!! they are nervous and are taking no chances at the show this year due to the Marathon bombings !!