happy anniversary browncafe

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Happy 10th Anniversary everyone, you are the BrownCafe!

I appreciate every one of you that has chosen to share your knowledge, humor and friendship on this website. Our long time members deserve special recognition for sticking around through my technical blunders and all of the other fumbling around that they have had to tolerate over the last decade.

The heart and soul of this site are our moderators. They do a fantastic job helping to keep our forum a welcoming and friendly place. Being a moderator can be a thankless job and they definitely don't get enough credit for their efforts.

I'm truly grateful that you have gathered here and given me the opportunity to serve this community. After working around here just about every single day for the last decade I cannot imagine what my life would have been like if this little experiment in building an internet community wouldn't have worked out.

Thank you for using the BrownCafe!

NHDRVR

Happy 10th Anniversary everyone, you are the BrownCafe!

I appreciate every one of you that has chosen to share your knowledge, humor and friendship on this website. Our long time members deserve special recognition for sticking around through my technical blunders and all of the other fumbling around that they have had to tolerate over the last decade.

The heart and soul of this site are our moderators. They do a fantastic job helping to keep our forum a welcoming and friendly place. Being a moderator can be a thankless job and they definitely don't get enough credit for their efforts.

I'm truly grateful that you have gathered here and given me the opportunity to serve this community. After working around here just about every single day for the last decade I cannot imagine what my life would have been like if this little experiment in building an internet community wouldn't have worked out.

Thank you for using the BrownCafe!

Hi Cheryl...

Backatchya...

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This is a great place to be.:happy2:
I give Cheryl the highest marks in maintaining quality, reliability, and response time to technical, posting and personality issues.

I started moderating on a Multiple Sclerosis website.
It has provided me with a glimpse of the otherside and it has opened my eyes WIDE.
So hats off to all the members of BC for making this place a great place to hang out and to Cheryl for keeping the lights on and the coffee free.

And a double latte to the moderators...how do you put up with all of us?:wink2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Happy Tenth Anniversary everyone! Cheryl has done a great job designing and constantly refining this site. There is a lot more to it than most of you realize. I enjoy coming on here and hearing about how the rest of you deal with working for Big Brown. I got hired on October 13th, 1975, so I start another year tomorrow!:knockedout:

I joined The Brown Cafe four years ago, and it has grown so much. It had five or six forums at the time and less than a hundred people would be online. Now we are up to eighteen forums and often have four hundred online at a time.

:happy_new_year:

over9five

Staff member
I would like to thank Moreluck for hosting the 10th Anniversary Party. (The meatballs were AWESOME!).
We invited all of the best members, it was great to see you all!

I'm not sure how we can top that next year.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tieguy will have a crab cake party......"Man does not live on meatballs alone".

Funny that you mention meatballs....we had Porcupine Meatballs for dinner last night. :happy2: