Happy Anniversary, STUG!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
In honor of my anniversary I wore a throwback jersey, from the year I began. The thing is, since I started on February 29th, does that mean I only have 4 years of service?

rod

Retired 22 years
I remember that era. UPS was wasting millions and millions of dollars sponcering the Olympics. (plus spending tons of money putting the 5-ring logo on drivers shirts, buying worthless trinkets for everyone to pin on themselves and putting new decals on all the package cars). It didn't take them long to decide NAPCAR and Dale Jarrett was a better (? ) investment. The old shield company logo was much more recognizable that that POS they use today.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I never wore the Olympic Rings shirt,drove them nuts !! I hated the olympics !! i did wear my OLD LOGO shirt once last year and got scolded for it !! LOL LOL LOL Rod is right,the new logo sux !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The reason they dropped that logo was after spending millions on promoting and becoming the official shipper for the games was because DHL was used to send all the game tickets worldwide.
What a slap in the face that was.