golden ticket member
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday Dear Moreluck
Happy Birthday to me !!

Getting older - getting bolder!

moreluck

golden ticket member
We are going to a matinee of "Til Death Do Us Part,Catechism III" at Laguna Playhouse. It should be funny since we both went to Catholic School & survived. I had seen "Nunsense" before and laughed the whole time.
After that, we are going to a neighbor's house for dinner. Bed early.

Sammie

Here's my birthday gift, More. Here's a few BC members. I'll let you figure out whose who...
The last e mail.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sammie, thank you--I get a royalty every time someone posts my picture online. I was actualy waiting for my laundry to dry and staring pensively out the window.

More, Happy 29th!!!

Sammie

Not to make you feel old or anything More, but Tweety has a birthday this week, too.

>
>
>

images

>
>

His 60th, BTW.....

>
>
>

Teety60.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thanks everybody !! I especially like the 'eye candy' from Sammie.....because just looking is all I do and he's very easy on the eyes. Blonde hair & blue eyes would be OK too, but I'm afraid he'd look like Glen Beck.

Thanks DS for the huge cake......7000 lbs. of raisins ??? Oh well, regularity is a great gift!

Thanks Dizzee......wish I could've done the Vegas thing, but the economy is too weird for gambling (my favorite thing to do)

Oh, and I've always wondered what Over9five really looks like. LOL

Upstate.....you wish !!!

Dilli, wisedragon & rod......thanks for the pics. Thanks everybody !

We saw the play, "Til Death Do Us Part Late Nite Catechism 3". Laughed solid for 2 hours. The actress that plays the nun can bring back some funny memories from Catholic school. She did an excellent job and audience participation makes each show different. If it ever appears in your area, I recommend it for a fun time.
Afterwards, my neighbor (who's Chinese) made homemade potstickers, chow mein and chinese chicken salad for my b-day dinner. It was so yummy !! Had a great day even though I feel like that Tweety picture now.