Happy Birthday Moreluck!

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by pickup, May 2, 2010.

1. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

I can't find the post but I remember Moreluck stating that her birthday is May 2. So on the anniversary of the day that the doctor smacked her butt, I wish you, Moreluck, a happy birthday with many more years to come :years filled with more joy , more love, more life, and more luck(all of it good).

So it is written, so it shall be done.

2. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

:happybday:happybday:happybdayIndeed, if it's so.......................... Happy Birthday.

3. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Happy Birthday more! Oh Joy, Joy.:wink2:

4. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Yes, I think it is her birthday. Here is a clipped paragraph from one of her posts from the Kentucky Derby thread:

Who do you think will win ?? The Derby always is around my May 2nd birthday and I will be in Vegas May 2-5. I'll watch it on 100 TVs in the sports betting lounge.

5. stevetheupsguy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0YZTYci5yo

6. rod

rod retired and happy

7. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

8. cachsux

cachsux Wah

9. DS

DS Fenderbender

Chances are MORELUCK will not read this until she gets back from Vegas,keep an eye out you may see her!

10. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

I suspect that Stephen posted it in response to my digging through moreluck's old posts to find the one in which she revealed her birthday. Until he confirms my suspicions, my reply remains on the shelf. :wink2:

11. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

DS, is that name, MORELUCK, public knowledge?

12. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I guess it is now.

13. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Well if it wasn't meant for public display :happy-very:, Ds now has three posts to sanitize.

14. SWORDFISH

SWORDFISH New Member

happy bird day

15. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Yes it is public knowledge. Not to worry. :happy2: DS wouldn't have used it if he didn't know it was ok.

16. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Well, I never got the memo so I didn't know.:surprised: Now I learned two new things today. Now my head really hurts.:whiteflag:

17. stevetheupsguy

Bingo!

18. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Allright , I had a good response ready before and now I don't. I'll get back to you when I remember it or come up with another good response.

19. fxdwg

fxdwg Member

Happy Birthday to You...........:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::peaceful:

20. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Okay, after much thought and consideration, here is my response: "Oh yeah?......" :surprised:

Hmm, I wonder who else has a May birthday??????:wink2: