Happy Birthday, Moreluck!!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
More's birthday is this weekend. Please join me in wishing her a very happy birthday!

:bdayparty::bdayparty::bdayparty:Moreluck,
:bdayparty:

Very Sincerely,

Meny

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

images

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
who bakes the cake for the baker?

More
Happy Bday-- keep piling on those years and keep giving OC cancer the middle finger!!

brownedout

Happy Birthday More, keep fighting the good fight, as will I. Birthdays and cancer don't mix maybe we each get a do-over. God willing we each do get...."many, many MORE! Be well!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Joyce you are one of the finest people I ever didnt meet, yet. When I need to wow a crowd, I go to your cooking thread, when I need to bake something different, there it is, in this great big Brown cafe file.
you have inspired me, you are one tough bird. People who dont have that fight, could easily do whatever they want, no limits. You were limited and stayed sane, and kept fighting. God bless your great big heart.
May you have the best birthday ever, and know that you are loved by many.

DS

Fenderbender
Joyce you are one of the finest people I ever didnt meet, yet. When I need to wow a crowd, I go to your cooking thread, when I need to bake something different, there it is, in this great big Brown cafe file.
you have inspired me, you are one tough bird. People who dont have that fight, could easily do whatever they want, no limits. You were limited and stayed sane, and kept fighting. God bless your great big heart.
May you have the best birthday ever, and know that you are loved by many.
What she said.
More, you have a whole year to re Joyce!