Happy easy money day!

sorefeet

Today was brutal. I had 215 stops, for some reason around 165 of them where pal'd to 8600-8900. I couldn't find jack :censored2: all day & my helper never showed up. I ended up punching out at 8:30!

Grey

Today was brutal. I had 215 stops, for some reason around 165 of them where pal'd to 8600-8900. I couldn't find jack :censored2: all day & my helper never showed up. I ended up punching out at 8:30!

What time would you have clocked out if you had to train your helper?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Holiday pay plus double time here. Our Local wouldn't let us use Helpers today, what a shame. We had too many routes cut and dispatch was heavy. I volunteered to work, I could have stayed home. I had three DIAD Trainings I took before I clocked out. I wanted to be sure I stayed in compliance. $900 or so......

InRythmWithTime

I've gone big, now I'm going home
What time would you have clocked out if you had to train your helper?
my superior idiots set themselves up for failure. if everyone ran scratch it would be great for them. how much time credit do we get for training a middle age man or woman to do this job for minimum wage? goose egg

Overpaid Union Thug

I worked 11.5 hours and made $103/hr for the first 8 hours and then $68.82 for the rest. I totaled about $1083 for the day before taxes. I heard the runners and gunners were up to their usual foolishness. I figured that even those idiots would slow down and do things right on a day like this. Giving up the pay I just mentioned for bonus and guarantee at straight time is rather stupid in my opinion. But what else should we expect from those lame brains?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Double time + holiday pay. Easy 11 hours I've had. Last pick up was normal time and I was done two hours before. center manager said I had to wait because they're such a big pick up account. Work as instructed. Thank god I brought the iPad and free wi-fi. Netflix no problems.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Our contract says double time for all hours worked with a guarantee of 8. Central region supplement, article 15section 4