Happy Grandparent's Day

moreluck

golden ticket member
grandparents-day1.jpg
Grandkids are great! Enjoy them
if you've got them.

rod

Retired 22 years
Just what I was looking for--- an excuse to lay a little guilt trip on my Daughter for not realizing this.:happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey, I fit this bill.
My Daughter just moved to the Bartow area of California, if any of you Westie's see Her, please give Her and the Baby a hug from me. Thanks!

moreluck

golden ticket member
We just drove through Barstow on the way back from Vegas. It's the halfway point for that Vegas drive from S. Cal. They have the first Del Taco there. We always stop there and I get a hamburger and macho fries!! That's my vice! Love that tall cup'o'fries!!

Barstow has tons of railroad tracks. It's very deserty.....arid dry & hot except winter time. There is the Langer Outlet Mall too. Of course, Lenwood Rd. is all the touristy & trucker stuff. Their Main St. exit has more normal stuff & services.

How in the heck did Florida end up in Barstow??

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We just drove through Barstow on the way back from Vegas. It's the halfway point for that Vegas drive from S. Cal. They have the first Del Taco there. We always stop there and I get a hamburger and macho fries!! That's my vice! Love that tall cup'o'fries!!

Barstow has tons of railroad tracks. It's very deserty.....arid dry & hot except winter time. There is the Langer Outlet Mall too. Of course, Lenwood Rd. is all the touristy & trucker stuff. Their Main St. exit has more normal stuff & services.

She reunited with her EX who is currently serving time...............................in the Army. BTW, no, he is not the Baby's "Father", but is willing to be a Dad.

rod

Retired 22 years

Do you still drive by the worlds largest thermometer on that route back?