Happy Halloween

moreluck

golden ticket member
..."the witch is riding high..."

537e7999bb05dff71363a14b72143161.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
STOP!!! Stop with the pumpkin flavored crap. Now the great cereals are all offering pumpkin flavor....Cheerios for example.
I'll bet if you check CVS, there will be pumpkin flavored Summer's Eve. Enough already!! This goes from early October right through New Years.

KOG72

I’m full of it
STOP!!! Stop with the pumpkin flavored crap. Now the great cereals are all offering pumpkin flavor....Cheerios for example.
I'll bet if you check CVS, there will be pumpkin flavored Summer's Eve. Enough already!! This goes from early October right through New Years.

1Low59

Forced myself into Walmart today. It was totally set up for Christmas already. I about puked. They should be bulldozed. I see our Mall of America is closing all day Thanksgiving this year. Won't open until 6 a.m. Friday. Is about time someone put a stop to that after Thanksgiving meal shopping BS.
I totally agree with you. Christmas has really been mainstream commercialized by big business who don't care that they make their employees miss Thanksgiving with families.