Happy Labor Day: Love Fred

thedownhillEXPRESS

NOT!!!!!!

Screw all you lazy Express workers and that whole union movement thingy wanting fair wages and benefits.

What do you think this is America?....Oh wait, it is still America but not for long!!!!

Happy oppressed Labor Day FedEx employees!!!!!!

:usaflag2:

GoodGrief

NOT!!!!!!

Screw all you lazy Express workers and that whole union movement thingy wanting fair wages and benefits.

What do you think this is America?....Oh wait, it is still America but not for long!!!!

Thanks, I am having a pretty good one.......

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
NOT!!!!!!

No holiday pay for you. While I'm at it, what other company requires that you work both the day before a holiday and the day after in order to receive pay for the holiday? I fully realize their intent, but what if you are legitimately sick? You eat a day of pay, and it goes in Fred's pocket. So fair.

Goldilocks

No holiday pay for you. While I'm at it, what other company requires that you work both the day before a holiday and the day after in order to receive pay for the holiday? I fully realize their intent, but what if you are legitimately sick? You eat a day of pay, and it goes in Fred's pocket. So fair.

You know, thats the way its always been.....Not saying its right but you always a those few that friend### it up for the rest of us by calling in sick....

GoodGrief

Easy, if you are legitimately sick, bring a doctors note and there is not a damn thing they can do about it but pay you.

bbsam

Staff member

I think that is fairly standard.

CJinx

Strange, I've never heard of that happening before. I do have a co-worker that happens to miraculously get sick a day or two before and/or after a holiday or scheduled vacation. HR got involved with that and now she only gets sick before/after every *other* holiday/vacation. Wow! A visit from HR and you get sick half as often!
The same employee needs to go home sick whenever they get disciplined by a manager, or takes a sick day when their adult children get the sniffles...

If you don't get paid for holidays because you were sick, you can thank clowns like this.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UPS does. If you call in sick they won't pay you without a doctor's note.

HomeDelivery

sometimes they have that "montly visitor"... I volunteered to cover for that one person who's meds didn't help that month & management reduced the load ~20% because of the late dispatch. Win-win for everyone:grouphug: