Happy Mom

browndevil

I don't actually know when I will see him, but, right now I am just happy to get him closer to home.

I thank you all for your very kind words, and when I finally let go of him from the first hug I am going to give him, I'll give him one from all of you.
You just hug him as long as you can, nothing like having your boy back on our soil

God bless him,you,and the rest of your family. Thank him from all of us. And to to anyone else out here on BC that has family in the military, I'll make sure I say a blessing for them every night before I got to bed.

feeder53

ADKtrails
Thank him for his service and give him time to get used to civillian life again....it takes time. Let us not forget those who still serve too.

fodder23

Congrats! My best friend has a month to go. He's supposed to be in a safe area, but last month while he was talking to his wife she could hear explosions going off in the background. They can't get home soon enough. Tell your son "Thanks."

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
That is great news I'm sure the feeling of relief will be unexplainable when he walks through that door. GOD bless him & GOD bless the ones he leaves behind>> GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

Sammie

I'm sure he has seen a lot and this is a lot for a young person to have gone through. We can only imagine the hardships they endure overseas
and we are so proud of every one of them. My congrats go out to you. Please extend my thanks to him also.

Feel free to share what you can when you can. The Middle East is
certainly a world apart and the stories that come out of there are unbelievable. I have a cousin who was stationed in Saddam's Baghdad
palace soon after it was captured and none could believe the opulance.

!!!!!!!!!Happy Homecoming!!!!!!!!!!