Happy Mother's Day

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Classic%20Mom%20Tattoo.TT095.jpg
...........Treating Mom to a nice steak and lobster dinner tonight.....I'm lucky and gratful to still have her close to me. And Happy Mother's Day to moms in BC land.....
Hope you don't have her on the back of the bike.

LiL"Comet"

Happy belated Mothers Day to all and a special wish for those of you without your mothers...

There's never a day that a passes that I don't think of my own and I was so fortunate to have her for 17 yrs of my life. I'm now 30 yrs old with my own three kiddo's and its still hard to deal with her loss to cancer. One day we will see each other again until then I know that I am lucky to have had such a great teacher that taught me how to be a mother.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!

diesel96

Hope you don't have her on the back of the bike.

I tried, but she didn't want to hold the "doggie bags" on the way home....but she did ride shotgun in the Pick-Up truck..:wink2:

Happy belated Mothers Day to all and a special wish for those of you without your mothers...

There's never a day that a passes that I don't think of my own and I was so fortunate to have her for 17 yrs of my life. I'm now 30 yrs old with my own three kiddo's and its still hard to deal with her loss to cancer. One day we will see each other again until then I know that I am lucky to have had such a great teacher that taught me how to be a mother.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!

Nice tribute to your Mom, Lil Comet.....very touching.
My girlfriend lost her biological mom at a young age, and recently we buried her step-mom as well to cancer. Well, I can't say or pretend to feel my girlfriend's or your pain, but thru her I'm a close second.....everyday is mother's day, especially, when you lose your mom....:peaceful: Stay strong.