Happy Mother's Day

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thanx Hoax, and if you have a mother all you bcers, do not forget to honor her with a phone call or a visit.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Happy Mom's day to all! For all you UPS'ers out there bringing flowers and gifts to Mom tomorrow, don't forget to RING THE BELL OR KNOCK!

moreluck

golden ticket member
IN PASSING

Sometimes Mom in passing
Would pat you on the back
And sometimes in passing
She'd show you the right track.

Sometimes Mom in passing
Would say, "You sure look nice!"
And sometimes in passing
She could, make you, think twice.

Sometimes Mom in passing
Would lightly touch your hair
And sometimes in passing
She'd show you what was fair.

Sometimes Mom in passing
Would ask, "What do you mean?"
And sometimes in passing
She would get in between.

Sometimes Mom in passing
Would give you, "that look"
And sometimes in passing
Would give you what it took.

But this time, Mom is passing
From this world to the best
And this time in passing
She'll pass the final test.

And when Mom has passed
And the pain is so unkind
Just look and you'll find her
There in your heart and mind.
Submitted By: Del "Abe" Jones

outta hours

Special wishes to all the moms married to a UPS'er. And to those moms, who themselves are UPS'ers. Take a lot of compassion and understanding to be married to a UPS driver. Heck I'll include the sups on this one too. Extra hard on their families too. Enjoy your day.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Last years Mother's Day gift to my wife keeps on giving.
I really did buy it for her!

Happy Mother's Day to all BC mothers again this year!
Clematis_5466_web.jpg

curiousbrain

Going to take the Mother out to lunch, possibly buy her a few flowers. The trouble with buying this woman flowers is that she is a gardener by trade, so the whole "Wow" factor goes right out the window because she has seen it all.

In any case, it's been a tough year - I think a few moments of her not having to deal with it are in order.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Going to take the Mother out to lunch, possibly buy her a few flowers. The trouble with buying this woman flowers is that she is a gardener by trade, so the whole "Wow" factor goes right out the window because she has seen it all.

In any case, it's been a tough year - I think a few moments of her not having to deal with it are in order.

As a gardener she may prefer a few plants rather than a few flowers and would probably enjoy the two of you spending a little time putting them in the ground together.

whiskey

To all the Moms out there, wishing you a truly magical Sunday. And don't be bashful about delegating household chores today.
Thank you Moreluck, wonderful poem.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My wife is going to lunch with her Mom and my Mom is heading up to her cabin. Almost seems like Fathers Day. I will be forced to do some grillin and swillin tonight though.

bigbrrowngirl

I met a guy. Says he works for UPS. Texted on phone ALL day. Said he worked nights....Told him I liked a man in uniform, asked him to send me a pic. His reply was that he wasnt allowed to. WTF? Is this true?