Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Goldilocks, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

God Bless each and every one of you......
  2. Goldilocks

We dont have support from upper management but I love each and every one of you my brothers and sisters......Have a safe and happy new years....
  3. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Thanks Goldi.

Have a great 2015!
  4. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

Thanks Goldi.
    Same to you and your's.
  5. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

Happy new year new everyone!
  6. Route 66

Route 66 Throbbing Member

Happy New Year to everyone here at the Brown Cafe. I wish you all the best in 2015!
  7. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Goldi!
  8. Sniper

Sniper Active Member

Happy New Year to everyone. Hope 2015 is better than 2014. Had a bad year last year and good to see it go.
  9. MassWineGuy

MassWineGuy Active Member

Thanks. The same to you and all FedEx and UPS folks.
  10. FdxOpsMgr

FdxOpsMgr New Member

I was too busy on my cell phone to wish you a happy New Year. Sorry bud. Back to the basics today. Stops per hour, and meeting service.
  11. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

Happy new year everyone!
  12. Goldilocks

Not to be a Debbie Downer but how does it make you feel to bank your Bonus checks on OUR hard work? Always wanted to ask a manager this....
  13. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

I really don't think he's a manager, but someone yanking our chain.
  14. Route 66

Route 66 Throbbing Member

For some reason I think he's the same guy who said he used to deliver packages to cookie-bearing old ladies on high-rise terraces via an RC model helicopter.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I poke fun at you Gomer, but I am truly sorry to hear about your personal situation. Been there, done that...and it sucks. Hope it works out for you and your kids.
  16. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Disappointed, because we know you could have done so much more and the bonuses would be that much bigger. ;)
  17. Goldilocks

But thats not what most of us wanted to do. We loved doing what we do best. Fred Smith came to our station back in the 80's and told us to stay with him that he would take care of us. He valued the couriers more than any other position in the company. We were his Golden Child. Do you get it. All of us old timers on this forum know Exactly what I am talking about. The Couriers were it in this company. You have know clue because you did not hear the lies
  18. Goldilocks

You are Ground, and in an office, what we call a CSA. How would you know anything about Express back in the 80 and 90's? Not being mean so please dont take me wrong....Just honest
  19. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Well we don't really need to know about Express in the 80's and 90's. We know FDX today. They lie, but we've known that for years. We see it in their contracts, we see it in their numbers. We hear it in their "safety focus" that is backed up with no money. But it's their company. Maybe they'll change. Maybe this is as good as it gets and they're fine with it.
  20. 59 Dano

59 Dano Well-Known Member

How does it feel to get a raise and work slower?

But don't worry, snowflake. Topped out couriers aren't making those AIC checks happen.