HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY EXPRESS COURIERS

Goldilocks

We dont have support from upper management but I love each and every one of you my brothers and sisters......Have a safe and happy new years....

FdxOpsMgr

We dont have support from upper management but I love each and every one of you my brothers and sisters......Have a safe and happy new years....

I was too busy on my cell phone to wish you a happy New Year. Sorry bud. Back to the basics today. Stops per hour, and meeting service.

Goldilocks

I was too busy on my cell phone to wish you a happy New Year. Sorry bud. Back to the basics today. Stops per hour, and meeting service.

Not to be a Debbie Downer but how does it make you feel to bank your Bonus checks on OUR hard work? Always wanted to ask a manager this....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Happy New Year to everyone. Hope 2015 is better than 2014. Had a bad year last year and good to see it go.

I poke fun at you Gomer, but I am truly sorry to hear about your personal situation. Been there, done that...and it sucks. Hope it works out for you and your kids.

CJinx

Not to be a Debbie Downer but how does it make you feel to bank your Bonus checks on OUR hard work? Always wanted to ask a manager this....
Disappointed, because we know you could have done so much more and the bonuses would be that much bigger. ;)

Goldilocks

Disappointed, because we know you could have done so much more and the bonuses would be that much bigger. ;)

But thats not what most of us wanted to do. We loved doing what we do best. Fred S came to our station back in the 80's and told us to stay with him that he would take care of us. He valued the couriers more than any other position in the company. We were his Golden Child. Do you get it. All of us old timers on this forum know Exactly what I am talking about. The Couriers were it in this company. You have know clue because you did not hear the lies

Goldilocks

You are Ground, and in an office, what we call a CSA. How would you know anything about Express back in the 80 and 90's? Not being mean so please dont take me wrong....Just honest

bbsam

Staff member
You are Ground, and in an office, what we call a CSA. How would you know anything about Express back in the 80 and 90's? Not being mean so please dont take me wrong....Just honest
Well we don't really need to know about Express in the 80's and 90's. We know FDX today. They lie, but we've known that for years. We see it in their contracts, we see it in their numbers. We hear it in their "safety focus" that is backed up with no money. But it's their company. Maybe they'll change. Maybe this is as good as it gets and they're fine with it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

How does it feel to get a raise and work slower?

But don't worry, snowflake. Topped out couriers aren't making those AIC checks happen.