Happy New Year!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
With all the hoo-ha going on about the service failures and all the carping about who says what to who, let's take a minute to stop and remember what's important. We have ourselves and our jobs to support our families and we have our families who are an important support system for us.

NE brought up about his mother and her failing health. Most people realize these added stressors cause short biting remarks even though they are not intended that way. And the minute we find out, the situation is instantly put into perspective. The reason I am bringing this up is that we have another one of our own that is dealing with a similar situation.

Danny's sister-in-law is in bad shape and is not expected to live more than a few more days, leaving behind her husband and 10 yr child. She is resting comfortably right now (on morphine).

And Danny will be going back in for more surgery on his hand.

My prayers to you Danny and your family.

Please remember that there are many things going on behind the scenes that we know nothing about. We are a family, and as such can talk to each other if we are suffering.
Bill Withers - Lean on Me

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
With all the hoo-ha going on about the service failures and all the carping about who says what to who, let's take a minute to stop and remember what's important. We have ourselves and our jobs to support our families and we have our families who are an important support system for us.

NE brought up about his mother and her failing health. Most people realize these added stressors cause short biting remarks even though they are not intended that way. And the minute we find out, the situation is instantly put into perspective. The reason I am bringing this up is that we have another one of our own that is dealing with a similar situation.

Danny's sister-in-law is in bad shape and is not expected to live more than a few more days, leaving behind her husband and 10 yr child. She is resting comfortably right now (on morphine).

And Danny will be going back in for more surgery on his hand.

My prayers to you Danny and your family.

Please remember that there are many things going on behind the scenes that we know nothing about. We are a family, and as such can talk to each other if we are suffering.
YouTube - Bill Withers - Lean on Me

Kumbaya... my lord

I'mTheMan

Happy Safe New Year to 2009 Everyone. :)

Got to tell you the truth, I'm pretty happy that this is going to get better as we go along with this as we have new presidents will sworn in 20 days from now and I sees that we're going to see many changes across the country from this now on. Let's hope we can see our economy can get better by 2nd or 3rd quarter when we gets results are in. As life is moving on, things is just going to be just fine and go from here, agreed?

Happy Safe New Year to 2009 Everyone. :)

Got to tell you the truth, I'm pretty happy that this is going to get better as we go along with this as we have new presidents will sworn in 20 days from now and I sees that we're going to see many changes across the country from this now on. Let's hope we can see our economy can get better by 2nd or 3rd quarter when we gets results are in. As life is moving on, things is just going to be just fine and go from here, agreed?
don't hold your breath.

satellitedriver

My feelings as well- Thanks Steve!
Some of my posts seem bitter or trite sometimes ( to several) and I want to take this opportunity to apologize and make an effort to start new for the new year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!
Nice try, you old bitter grunt.
Apology accepted, now get back to being yourself!!!
I hope you know I am joking.
I pray that all have a blessed New Year.

DS

Fenderbender
God bless you all
My friends
I know the USA has been through a lot this past year and we are starting to see the effects here.I also see you all as a virtual family here in the cafe.Regardless of what happens,Americans have proved many times they can overcome adversity and carry on being the ambassador of freedom in a jaded world.I pray that each and every one of you find a way to prosper and thrive in 2009.
It would be nice if global warming was a term used to describe peace on earth.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Happy 2009 to all that visit this site! 2008 was a tough year for many. Lets put our collective prayers together for a better future for all.

Here's hoping Tiger Woods decides to play in 2009 and resumes stomping the competition. 2008 was an awfully boring year in golf.