Happy Retirement Bruce!

porkwagon

I would like to wish Bruce M a happy retirement and good luck. Bruce retired today after 39 years of service and a 25+ year Circle of Honor driver. He has also been the main safety guy in our division for many years and is an all around great guy. He will surely be missed by everyone who knows him at UPS, management and hourly alike, and his customers. Happy for him, sad to see him go.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Jesus, I can't even fathom 39 years. He's been at UPS 9 years longer than I've been alive. I hope Bruce has a long and healthy retirement, well deserved.

I would like to wish Bruce M a happy retirement and good luck. Bruce retired today after 39 years of service and a 25+ year Circle of Honor driver. He has also been the main safety guy in our division for many years and is an all around great guy. He will surely be missed by everyone who knows him at UPS, management and hourly alike, and his customers. Happy for him, sad to see him go.
I honk he's making a big mistake retiring. Ecsuse he is going to miss this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

Bruce is a badass! Congrats on the retirement!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Happy retirement Bruce! Couldn't you have hung in 1 more year to get 40?

Luckily you don't belong to Brown Cafe Bruce or you would have to stop posting. You don't miss what you never had.

P

pickup

Who's gonna guard Gotham City now? I hope Dick Grayson can take do as fine as a job as Bruce did.

kingOFchester

Bruce was/is very well respected. He will be missed.

Good luck Bruce!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Bruce can post if he cares to. Hes retired now, good for him.
Happy retirement Bruce, 39 yrs, Im barely that old.:grouphugg: God bless your little heart. shut off that alarm clock, give it the finger. Enjoy your new life, you deserve it!!