Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
As we spend the day with our families and friends and in BC with each other, may our day be blessed.

Thankful for Each Other

Dear Lord,
As we gather together around this table
laden with your plentiful gifts to us,
we thank You for always providing
what we really need
and for sometimes granting wishes
for things we don’t really need.
Today, let us be especially thankful
for each other--for family and friends
who enrich our lives in wonderful ways,
even when they present us with challenges.
Let us join together now
in peaceful, loving fellowship
to celebrate Your love for us
and our love for each other. Amen.

By Joanna Fuchs

over9five

Staff member
What, dare I ask, is Buttcrack Rock? Do I really want to know?

I was hoping you'd ask!

You see, after the big Thanksgiving dinner everyone must touch Buttcrack Rock, or you get no desert! It's about a mile (round trip) walk. Great to get out for a nice walk with everyone!

And yes, it's named that because it looks exactly like.....

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
default.jpg

whats a Thanksgiving without this classic???? :happy2::happy2::happy2:heard this song while spending my Thanksgiving morning at the Logan gateway enjoy !!!!!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving

UPSTATE !!!!! I would offer Cassel 1 yr at say 5 mill in case Brady won't be ready!! stong talk here in N.E on radio and papers that Brady has some sort of infection in knee and re/hab will be set back!!!! as far as Varitek, he will never do well on open market,think he is 36 almost 37 maybe?? and that whore Boris {his agent} will find out that !!! we have no catching prospect in the minors and there is some talk here of a trade with Texas for their back up catcher!! we had a good prospect but he got traded to Indians for Crisp!! have a great holiday !!!!!!

Big Babooba

I was hoping you'd ask!

You see, after the big Thanksgiving dinner everyone must touch Buttcrack Rock, or you get no desert! It's about a mile (round trip) walk. Great to get out for a nice walk with everyone!

And yes, it's named that because it looks exactly like.....
Please post a photo. You've piqued my curosity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you remember, O.J. had an interest (investor or spokesperson or both) in the Honey Baked Ham Co. And that's why I prefer turkey !!

Spiral-sliced is exactly the cut on Nicole's neck !! Way to go O.J. , you creep !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The turkey is in the oven. The stuffing too. The smells emanating from the kitchen are wonderful. If I close my eyes, I can picture my mom cooking on the holiday. The smells are the same.

It's a rainy day here, so a good day to stay indoors and find a good movie on TV. I want to light the gas logs (for effect) and it is a bit chilly in the house. It's definitely sweat shirt weather.

Enjoy the day !

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I don't think Doug cares about his PR. :wink2:

But in regards to O.J., that is some nice slicing there...practice I guess.
LOL HOAX. I hadn't actually considered anyone thinking that my post would be towards Heff, it took me a second to figure out what you were saying. Good one on both accounts!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The turkey is in the oven. The stuffing too. The smells emanating from the kitchen are wonderful. If I close my eyes, I can picture my mom cooking on the holiday. The smells are the same.

It's a rainy day here, so a good day to stay indoors and find a good movie on TV. I want to light the gas logs (for effect) and it is a bit chilly in the house. It's definitely sweat shirt weather.

Enjoy the day !
We are watching the parade right now. Just the 2 of us today so I'm not doing a whole turkey. My hubby is chomping at the bit for FOOTBALL!
Its raining here too MORE, so we will probably stay in today. Maybe we will go for a walk later, thanks OVER!!

skid mark

In Rememberance of Jimi
Happy Thanksgiving to many people that has shown me support. Even in the darkest times remember there is always something to be thankful for.

55andout?

We are watching the parade right now. Just the 2 of us today so I'm not doing a whole turkey. My hubby is chomping at the bit for FOOTBALL!
Its raining here too MORE, so we will probably stay in today. Maybe we will go for a walk later, thanks OVER!!
Yes i have plenty to be thankfull for. Healthy family and great holiday traditions..... I just have one question about tradition.......Why in Gods name are we forced to watch the Detroit Lions every Thanksgiving Holiday?:knockedout: