Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

wyobill

Yes i have plenty to be thankfull for. Healthy family and great holiday traditions..... I just have one question about tradition.......Why in Gods name are we forced to watch the Detroit Lions every Thanksgiving Holiday?:knockedout:
Its almost a form of torture. I cant answer your question. Maybe this a game that prision inmates are forsed to watch:cheer_up:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Its almost a form of torture. I cant answer your question. Maybe this a game that prision inmates are forsed to watch:cheer_up:

Patriots/Cowboys would be nice ( not because I am a NE fan)...

Cowboys are the Yankees of football, "Americas Team" Would be a great American Tradition (and ratings) on Turkey Day!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Lions used to actually be a pretty good team and used to have some very entertaining Thanksgiving games but it is most certainly time for a change. Both of the games on "regular" TV were boring and I don't have a dish so I didn't get to watch the third but I guess that was one-sided as well.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The Lions used to actually be a pretty good team and used to have some very entertaining Thanksgiving games but it is most certainly time for a change. Both of the games on "regular" TV were boring and I don't have a dish so I didn't get to watch the third but I guess that was one-sided as well.
48-20. AZ lost. Boldin did not have a good day yesterday. All three games were blowouts.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
May God grant you the vision to see what is truly important in your life, to see what us truly worthy, and to ignore that which is not. May you have the ability to appreciate that which is simply acceptable in your life, as well as that which is good, and may you have the ability to give, as well as accept.

For all things this year that we lived thru, all things that made us stronger, may we be thankful.

MJP

Good old BBAG, where have you gone my son?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What's with you and ringing up all these old thanksgiving threads. The one where I took on the ten kids cracked me up.

They tend to be the same subjects and c​oncerns as today.

​It's good to revisit thoughts from the past on current subjects.

I'm already researching Chanukah, Christmas and Kwanza and maybe Santa Claus for the Atheists.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I get bronchitis every year without fail. This most recent bout of what I thought was bronchitis was actually seasonal allergies. I was given the usual medications----Z-Pak and cough medicine w/codeine---but I was also told how to deal with seasonal allergies with OTC Allegra or Zyrtec.

over9five

Staff member
4uyx6.jpg