Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Happy Thanksgiving to you to brother! Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving meal this week? We got nothing and dammit we liked it...and they wonder why morale is so low.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Happy Thanksgiving to you to brother! Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving meal this week? We got nothing and dammit we liked it...and they wonder why morale is so low.

We got donuts. Then they told us to go on break instead of using Code 43. A few of us said "no", so they were not happy because they'd been so good to us with the donuts. Hmmm. A donut or 90 minutes of pay? That's a really expensive donut. Some were dumb enough to go on break. I had 2 donuts and sat on my ass in 43. Not my problem if the freight is late. When are some of you going to learn?

whenIgetthere

We got donuts. Then they told us to go on break instead of using Code 43. A few of us said "no", so they were not happy because they'd been so good to us with the donuts. Hmmm. A donut or 90 minutes of pay? That's a really expensive donut. Some were dumb enough to go on break. I had 2 donuts and sat on my ass in 43. Not my problem if the freight is late. When are some of you going to learn?

I went in code 43 and cleaned my windows and the inside of my truck for 80 minutes! :) I'll do the same thing during peak, so long as they can't get the freight to us, not my problem!

whenIgetthere

My manager also told us we could straight line today. I said no, I finished my 25 P1's at 11:30, then started my P2's. He thought he was going to get me off the clock with only 5 hours today (less than 4 hours if I was dumb enough to go on break). Yeah, right!

P1 Lates

The free turkeys they give out to accident free employees are rigged. Only the people who ass-kiss professionally and with flair get one!

SmithBarney

Free Turkeys... Those would be the ones who work for free(off the clock) We got Donuts,
the PM drivers get none, because someone throws them away every day we get them.

LTFedExer

AM managers bought breakfast burritos. The PM managers had sandwiches and fruit. Why do the managers and even other couriers get so surprised when you refuse food?

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Well that sucks! We had a pretty good meal Monday night but alot of it was potluck.

Potlucks rock! Never know what you're going to get. Our senior, the same one who will not allow me or anyone else to order uniforms, decided against it due to "budgetary constraints". What a steaming load of horse crap.

Anyway, Happy Black Friday Eve to all!!

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Just be glad they did not serve hot and fresh OLCC's.
ghost.

You've only been gone for a little bit man, you know they save the good stuff for the day after Christmas. "Merrrrry Christmas, sign here! Happy New Year, have fun in the unemployment line...I meant return lines at Walmart. We love Walmart, they teach us here at FredlyWorld so much about employee/employer relations!"

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Potlucks rock! Never know what you're going to get. Our senior, the same one who will not allow me or anyone else to order uniforms, decided against it due to "budgetary constraints". What a steaming load of horse crap.

Anyway, Happy Black Friday Eve to all!!

Those "budgetary constraints" are due to the rising costs of fresh Maine lobster, champagne and caviar for the Memphis upper management.