Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Happy thanksgiving everyone! Fancy Smancey at the beernut house. Can someone send some plates over. Even invited the Publix salt and pepper pilgrims over cause their ads on TV make me well up inside. Boo Hoo . Frying the turkey inside the house , got rid of the outdoor fryer. Dont think about tomorrow unless its the fat check next Friday, oh yeah. Hope everyone went to the liquor store yesterday, its closed here.
WIN_20141127_081156.JPG

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Happy thanksgiving everyone! Fancy Smancey at the beernut house. Can someone send some plates over. Even invited the Publix salt and pepper pilgrims over cause their ads on TV make me well up inside. Boo Hoo . Frying the turkey inside the house , got rid of the outdoor fryer. Dont think about tomorrow unless its the fat check next Friday, oh yeah. Hope everyone went to the liquor store yesterday, its closed here.View attachment 20658
I haven't been to a Publix in years....lol. I was in a Piggly Wiggly last summer!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Happy thanksgiving everyone! Fancy Smancey at the beernut house. Can someone send some plates over. Even invited the Publix salt and pepper pilgrims over cause their ads on TV make me well up inside. Boo Hoo . Frying the turkey inside the house , got rid of the outdoor fryer. Dont think about tomorrow unless its the fat check next Friday, oh yeah. Hope everyone went to the liquor store yesterday, its closed here.View attachment 20658

Hey! I have those pilgrims. Can you overnight me a Publix cake? They're the best!

upsbeernut

Hey! I have those pilgrims. Can you overnight me a Publix cake? They're the best!
Which cake? the raspberry chocolate decadent , the coconut cake or custard pie, or their cream cheese Italian cake? That's just a few, look for it Saturday morning COD. Dont let the ups driver throw it like a Frisbee or a corn hole bean bag.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Which cake? the raspberry chocolate decadent , the coconut cake or custard pie, or their cream cheese Italian cake? That's just a few, look for it Saturday morning COD. Dont let the ups driver throw it like a Frisbee or a corn hole bean bag.

They were all great, but my favorite was the white cake with the thin raspberry filling between the layers.

Surely, a UPS driver wouldn't throw a package... ;)

upsbeernut

WIN_20141127_090810.JPG
Never heard of nothing lager. Are you on the wagon or are you gonna switch to a little Jack Daniels or Turkey 101? Starting with this for a change then I have the usual 4 different iPas Terrapins hi five, Sweetwater hop hash, sierras celebration, founders centennial, and I have one fat tire and of course a nice Riesling at dinner.