Happy Vacation

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
View attachment 85034

Looks like the gun grabbers are at it again... blame the gun. Happy Friday. Be safe out there today.

Sniper. I like you, but what I am assuming is your store is a poster child for "GUN NUT". The camo building, Jesus sign, and knife etc. Where's the 20 foot American flag?

You sound sane enough, but looking at this store makes me wonder. It makes me certain I don't want to live in TN.

Sniper

Just cutting bate.... and the sharks attacked. Improvise, adapt and overcome. Uncle Fred still writes our check.... as much as most of you like to moan about it. Doing something is better than doing nothing. 4 more days and I'm on STAY cation again. If memory serves that is EXACTLY how I started this thread. It is what it is. I will lose but at LEAST I did something. NONE of us liked the portable pension plan.. but instead of dreaming pipe dreams I went to plan B. Now I'm on C. In two months or two years that FedEx truck is calling..... because I have 5 weeks of STAY cation and I love my job most days.... The hour break sucks making your first stop 50 miles away from the STA. Happy Friday. Thank you for checking me out.... and "driving" my numbers. Only 50% of people vote.... LMAO

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just cutting bate.... and the sharks attacked. Improvise, adapt and overcome. Uncle Fred still writes our check.... as much as most of you like to moan about it. Doing something is better than doing nothing. 4 more days and I'm on STAY cation again. If memory serves that is EXACTLY how I started this thread. It is what it is. I will lose but at LEAST I did something. NONE of us liked the portable pension plan.. but instead of dreaming pipe dreams I went to plan B. Now I'm on C. In two months or two years that FedEx truck is calling..... because I have 5 weeks of STAY cation and I love my job most days.... The hour break sucks making your first stop 50 miles away from the STA. Happy Friday. Thank you for checking me out.... and "driving" my numbers. Only 50% of people vote.... LMAO

If you were fishing, I took the bait. Sorry,but that store is the stereotypical gun nut sanctuary. If I were to try and imagine anything more typical of what us Liberal types consider abnormal/I love my guns stuff, I could not.

I wish you well in your campaign, and I can see who your target (no pun intended) demographic is. Cue banjo music and Confederate flags.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are there private rooms in the back where the customers can take their potential purchases for some alone time?

Probably. I go into a gun store maybe once a year, and it's pretty weird to see people getting their beloved weapons. It's like a father holding their new-born baby when the paperwork clears and they hand them their SIG, Streetsweeper, or other "macho" weapon.

I'm a firm believer in the theory that guns are a substitute for a lack in the manhood department.

bacha29

My brother used to work for one of the larger gun dealer/wholesaler in our region. What he found disturbing were the guys who come in with their kids obviously divorced/ separated from their mother with visitation rights. The kids dressed in rags, dirty, not getting the kind of care they needed and walk out carrying with them an arsenal of the most expensive guns on the market. Why? Simple. That damn gun gives them a sense of identity and empowerment they were not able to achieve through their own creative endeavors. The gun nuts are right when they say that guns don't kill people. It the gun nut and his frustrated and twisted mind that kills people. His gun just makes it quicker , more efficient and with more results that are much more shocking .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Probably. I go into a gun store maybe once a year, and it's pretty weird to see people getting their beloved weapons. It's like a father holding their new-born baby when the paperwork clears and they hand them their SIG, Streetsweeper, or other "macho" weapon.

I'm a firm believer in the theory that guns are a substitute for a lack in the manhood department.

I make the pickup at our local UPS Store and there is always a pickup that has been "monsterized" parked out front. The clerks and I joke that the owner must be compensating for a serious shortage elsewhere.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My brother used to work for one of the larger gun dealer/wholesaler in our region. What he found disturbing were the guys who come in with their kids obviously divorced/ separated from their mother with visitation rights. The kids dressed in rags, dirty, not getting the kind of care they needed and walk out carrying with them an arsenal of the most expensive guns on the market. Why? Simple. That damn gun gives them a sense of identity and empowerment they were not able to achieve through their own creative endeavors. The gun nuts are right when they say that guns don't kill people. It the gun nut and his frustrated and twisted mind that kills people. His gun just makes it quicker , more efficient and with more results that are much more shocking .

I think you are right. Our culture rewards this kind of behavior with approval. And speaking of the gun store photo, when did Jesus get into the gun business? The mix of religion and guns with "freedom" is really a strange mix. Somehow, I don't see Jesus liking any of this, yet the Far Right "owns" Jesus and righteousness.

Go figure.

Sniper

Mr FedEx I would refer you to 'policy" Luke 22:26

This is my hobby and a word to the wise, never turn you hobby into your job... or it's no longer your hobby.

Bash me, dash me all you want. The ONLY reason I did the shop is because we had the VOTES in 08/09 but Obummer was too busy shoving Obamma care up our purple buttocks. I "knew" is was going to pass when my VERY BEST manager said if this passes they would back to driving.

Again I love my job most days.

Back in the days of college I had a professor who worked for Memphis PD in 66-68 and the had the dogs on 30 foot ropes. This ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY cleared a path. I'm not saying it was right or wrong.

All I am saying is don't blame an object for the killer. I have guns I have NEVER touched in 20 years... yet again it's not a good idea to open a shop if you LOVE the guns.

I got cheated 2 years ago so Gomer is going to adapt, improvise and over come. Without a single doubt I will lose but I will leave a black or two on the way out. Semper Fi.... Do or Die.

Marine love to do two things that begin with friend. One is Fight and if we can pick a fight we will Puck.

Here is how I spent my morning off... till I talked about numbers... and "they" brought out the hook.

4 more days and I'm on STAY cation again. Be safe... if you didn't like me... you wouldn't poke at me. Brothers and sisters in cardboard till the end.

I'm Danno ... just not for the purple machine. I work for a living just like you do.

the hook came out and I finished at the house..... lmao...

Just like you... I don't like a suit and tie... I've worn uniforms way too long.

Good night. Be safe... don't blame the car for the drunk driver.

Sleep tight

JP in 10-E-C