Happy Vacation

Sniper

To answer a previous question. The KaBar represents the USMC and cutting the budget. Our sheriff down here has sued and spent us into oblivion. I love my job most days and we are on time today. Yea.... be safe out there. Have a wonderful day.

bacha29

Sequestration found it's way into all aspects of the federal government including the military to the surprise of many hard core Republican gun nuts Take away your guns and you would simply be another meat in the seat another slab in the cab no different from any other blue collar worker. Your obsession with guns may give you a completely undeserved sense of empowerment bringing into question your emotional stability and that is why the voters in your district will not grant you the power you seek because your behavior lends itself to the belief that you will abuse it. You have no deserve serve the public . You're just another gun obsessed megalomaniac who seeks to impose your will upon them.

Sniper

No I'm not. Guns are the best investment I have ever made. I don't even have "time" to go shoot them, some are worth so much I wouldn't shoot those anyway.

When we got our traditional pension "changed" ;) I decided to take care of myself for my retirement years. The country was mad a W and I saw Hillary coming in 2008. I bid on a route with Mondays off and did the shop.

Obama got the nomination and I told my son McLame will go in and we made the worst mistake of our life. Obama won and you know he's been the gun sales man of the decade. The gun market is EXACTLY like the stock market. Just an investment for me....liquid money.

After applying for more than one FedEx Security job I decided to stay right here in Red Republican 1 in East 10-E-C. I love my job most days or like the rest of us I wouldn't still be here.

The first transferable I bought was back about 1987 (shortly after the first true gun ban) no more machine guns. It was a HK MP-5 and it was $3500.00 back then... a LOT of money. When I did the shop I sold it, keep one fish or buy a pond of fish. I got 18.5k in 2007. Today that gun will bring 25k.

I replaced it with two M16A2 Auto marked Colt machine guns, from the factory, not a conversion. Go on gunbroker and search that .... unreal what they are worth. No way no how I would ever shoot them.

I decide to run for Sheriff when our current sheriff put 12 tear gas grenades in a single wide, followed with an out door crowd control devise. Of course it burnt to the ground. Then he overspent his budget on new cars and uniforms we didn't need. The he sued the county for more funding, not once but twice now.

The state legislature passed a "law" in 2013 and I was taken off the ballot. So now I'm running for Senate to prove a point.

I do agree with you, I will lose.

I am NOT accepting any donations and have self funded my run to the tune of 600 bucks. The rep this is running has a 150k war chest. I can see the righting on the wall but I will make some noise and hopefully get an unconstitutional law taken off the books that was passed by the politicians for the politicians.

It's a good thing I love my job most days... on STAY cation until 19 July.

bacha29

Your dislike for Obama is consistent with that of any other Southern state redneck. He's black, Democrat and different. Anybody who challenges the white, Southern style aristocracy is considered a threat. Well, he's the news pal, there's plenty more like him on the way. As for this law you mentioned. I am quite sure that the constitutionality of it has been tested, deemed constitutional is now finished law There again any law that Charlie Redneck and Billy Joe Sixpack doesn't like is in their opinion unconstitutional . Awhile back I went to a so called lecture on constitutional law given by a so called " constitutional scholar". You know one of your kind. When I pointed out the fact that the so called " scholar" had no law degree never took the bar exam in any state, and never argued a single case in any court, not even traffic court. Needless to say the so called lecture ended soon afterward. So please pal don't try to fool me. You are hiding your gun obsession and the sense of empowerment it gives you behind your so called "investment" facade. And likewise you wanted that badge not to serve the public but rather to forcibly impose your will on it. So why don't you take your 600 bucks and add more "investments" to your "portfolio" ? By the way a "staycation" is nothing more than the final vacation option when even your relatives can't stand you to the point where even they don't want you at their place and that's pretty bad given that everybody down there is related The good news is that you can stay in your little arsenal you know the last remaining outpost of true "freedom and liberty" and masturbate to your "investments". P.S. Indeed the use of 12 tear gas grenades doesn't seem cost effective when a single round from you 155 millimeter "long tom" would have blown the trailer and everybody in it to kingdom come saving the taxpayers a costly trial especially a fair one.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No I'm not. Guns are the best investment I have ever made. I don't even have "time" to go shoot them, some are worth so much I wouldn't shoot those anyway.

When we got our traditional pension "changed" ;) I decided to take care of myself for my retirement years. The country was mad a W and I saw Hillary coming in 2008. I bid on a route with Mondays off and did the shop.

Obama got the nomination and I told my son McLame will go in and we made the worst mistake of our life. Obama won and you know he's been the gun sales man of the decade. The gun market is EXACTLY like the stock market. Just an investment for me....liquid money.

After applying for more than one FedEx Security job I decided to stay right here in Red Republican 1 in East 10-E-C. I love my job most days or like the rest of us I wouldn't still be here.

The first transferable I bought was back about 1987 (shortly after the first true gun ban) no more machine guns. It was a HK MP-5 and it was $3500.00 back then... a LOT of money. When I did the shop I sold it, keep one fish or buy a pond of fish. I got 18.5k in 2007. Today that gun will bring 25k.

I replaced it with two M16A2 Auto marked Colt machine guns, from the factory, not a conversion. Go on gunbroker and search that .... unreal what they are worth. No way no how I would ever shoot them.

I decide to run for Sheriff when our current sheriff put 12 tear gas grenades in a single wide, followed with an out door crowd control devise. Of course it burnt to the ground. Then he overspent his budget on new cars and uniforms we didn't need. The he sued the county for more funding, not once but twice now.

The state legislature passed a "law" in 2013 and I was taken off the ballot. So now I'm running for Senate to prove a point.

I do agree with you, I will lose.

I am NOT accepting any donations and have self funded my run to the tune of 600 bucks. The rep this is running has a 150k war chest. I can see the righting on the wall but I will make some noise and hopefully get an unconstitutional law taken off the books that was passed by the politicians for the politicians.
It's a good thing I love my job most days... on STAY cation until 19 July.

I think I want my Sheriff to know the difference between "writing" and "righting". Or is that asking too much in TN? And why run for a job when you've already admitted defeat?

Star B

White Lightening
And why run for a job when you've already admitted defeat?
To show drive and a commitment to the end? You never know, current incumbent may get indicted and he'd be a lone candidate?

Additionally, the 600 bucks is a sunk cost. He stays to the end, he gets full value of the 600 bucks. Even if it is just for show.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
To show drive and a commitment to the end? You never know, current incumbent may get indicted and he'd be a lone candidate?

Additionally, the 600 bucks is a sunk cost. He stays to the end, he gets full value of the 600 bucks. Even if it is just for show.

I guess. Although my views are diametrically opposed to Sniper, he seems genuine and honest. It's impossible for me to fathom the power of the gun and just how crucial it is to politics, especially in rural areas.

Sniper

No one has challenged the law. 8-8-102

President Obama is half white if memory serves. It has nothing to do with race but the over reach of government. No one even got fired during operation fast and furious. If I sold a firearm to a prohibited person which in turn caused the death of a brother officer I would be looking at about 30 years and a $250k fine.

I still donate my time for the badge and gun, to protect and serve for ONE DOLLAR a year and have done so the last 20 years. Actions always speak louder than words.

It's a good thing I love my job most days.... and love the time off.

You would really smile if you could see the sign behind my diving board. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

There are 4 of us on the ballot,,, split vote, you never know but making my point and worth every penny.

bacha29

So in other words sniper buying an assault rifle with a high capacity magazine the sale of which was at one time illegal but you gun nuts got it overturned to be used for the specific purpose of going into a night club and killing 50 people is in your opinion ok. The fact that you are not getting paid to play make believe cop is immaterial because you lust for the opportunity to strap on your gun and badge and go out and forcibly impose you will on the public. You get a twisted sense of empowerment from it. It's megalomaniacs like you who give law enforcement a bad name. A bunch of clowns strutting around with their guns and badges but are always the first ones going the other way when they are met by someone who also has a gun, knows how to use it and is not afraid to use it . So perhaps I'll give you some advice courtesy if Inspector Harry Callahan. '' A man's got to know his limitations". And your's sir or far greater than you realize

bacha29

If you think you have a constitutional issue, hire a qualified constitutional attorney and mount a constitutional challenge. Money talks and B.S. walks. So put your balls on the anvil , launch a challenge to the law or shut the expletive deleted up. Remember nobody outside of maybe 6 or 8 people in that county full of nothing but inbreds and mmonshiners actually cares about the petty little squabble you are having with your local election commission .

Sniper

You sir are a liar and playing the race card, just like the rest of the liberals do when painted into the corner. It's quite obvious you don't know beans about the assault weapon ban slick wille had passed in 1989.

The flash hiders were removed and bayonet lugs cut off. More than about million 30 round mags before and even more after.

My 2nd amendment protects you using your first. I drive a truck for a living and will be at FedEx 24 years in 3 days. We have a midsize station and there are still 18 brother and sister couriers ahead of me on seniority.

I have the testicular fortitude to continue my campaign... just to prove a point. I'm not suing anyone. The Ex did that May 2014 and I still get to see her smiling face at the station every day.

Attitude is everything. I am HOME safe and sound.

The Marines were so sensitive to race in 1982 we never used the word black or white. Dark green Marines, light green Marines.....but we all bleed red.

You have ZERO I idea what you talking about.... I'm mixed too.

Like I tell my customers..... "have a wonderful day". I love my job most days but the hour break sucks in the extended areas.

vantexan

You sir are a liar and playing the race card, just like the rest of the liberals do when painted into the corner. It's quite obvious you don't know beans about the assault weapon ban slick wille had passed in 1989.

The flash hiders were removed and bayonet lugs cut off. More than about million 30 round mags before and even more after.

My 2nd amendment protects you using your first. I drive a truck for a living and will be at FedEx 24 years in 3 days. We have a midsize station and there are still 18 brother and sister couriers ahead of me on seniority.

I have the testicular fortitude to continue my campaign... just to prove a point. I'm not suing anyone. The Ex did that May 2014 and I still get to see her smiling face at the station every day.

Attitude is everything. I am HOME safe and sound.

The Marines were so sensitive to race in 1982 we never used the word black or white. Dark green Marines, light green Marines.....but we all bleed red.

You have ZERO I idea what you talking about.... I'm mixed too.

Like I tell my customers..... "have a wonderful day". I love my job most days but the hour break sucks in the extended areas.
Like Obama I'm mixed race too. The difference is Obama has tried to hide his views and past associates to get elected so that he could proceed with his radical agenda. That's a man who can't be trusted, no matter the color. Good on ya for standing up for what you believe in and not trying to hide your true beliefs. We need more elected officials with this kind of backbone.

bacha29

Just how does your 2nd amendment rights protect me? Secondly your seniority rights are whatever X says they are , when and how they are interpreted and applied are at the sole discretion of X. Yes you served your country and possibly quite well but that was 30 years ago. The corps is not the same, the world is not the same . Therefore you tell me just what does anything any of us did thirty plus years ago apply today? Furthermore you keep carping that certain laws are in your opinion are unconstitutional but when somebody challenges you to mount an actual challenge you immediately cling to your guns. So it's either put up or shut up. Like a lot of other extreme right wingers, you're big on talk but short on action.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Anybody who challenges the white, Southern style aristocracy is considered a threat.

That's why Matt Bevin (R), with his several black children and his black female running mate, cruised to a 9 point major upset victory in Kentucky, winning 106 of 120 counties. One liberal goof after another opined that he would lose in a landslide, with several predicting a record low turnout of Kentucky's conservative voters.

They are still trying to figure out what happened 7 months later because they can't let go of the notion that southerners don't like blacks, even though they voted for a half-black ticket.

bacha29

Matt Bevin is a wealthy WHITE tea party Republican governor who hand picked Janean Hampton whose who's one and only run for public office met with defeat She couldn't even win a simple state house seat yet she was deemed qualified to be Kentucky's second in command. Of course I'm sure that the fact that she is a black female had nothing to do with the choice. I'm sure the black vote weighed heavily on the outcome.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Matt Bevin is a wealthy WHITE tea party Republican governor who hand picked Janean Hampton whose who's one and only run for public office met with defeat She couldn't even win a simple state house seat yet she was deemed qualified to be Kentucky's second in command.

She ran against a popular hometown incumbent who'd held that seat since 1976.

Of course I'm sure that the fact that she is a black female had nothing to do with the choice.

But that would run counter to your ignorant theory about white southern style aristocracy. Not that logical consistency is your strong point...

Hampton was chosen by a Tea Party guy because she was an active leader in the Tea Party movement.

I'm sure the black vote weighed heavily on the outcome.

Not to give credence to your racially bigoted assumption that blacks cast their votes based on skin color, but no. There isn't much of a black vote in the state and besides, Bevin lost in the heaviest black-populated counties.

I really appreciate you Googling all of this stuff and trying to sound like you really know what you're talking about. If you're going to do that, try and get the facts straight.

bacha29

She got on the Tea Party bandwagon not because she endorsed it's platform but rather because it was her best chance to get somewhere in politics. She couldn't win a simple state house seat. She's like Sara Palin obviously not qualified to be president rejected by the American people then quit before completing a single term as governor when things got hot and the game she was playing was over.

Sniper

26 years later, a different party large and in charge in Nashville... but the "rules" have changed. Yet another reason I'm on the ballot.

The following is the official testimony before the POST commission in 2014 where Nashville took 3 candidates off the ballot for sheriff in 10-E-C.

I really feel sorry for Mr. Elliott from Winchester, the first witness. He was several months short to qualify under the new "law". He had taken donations, put up signs and yanked off the ballot. If I understood his argument the sheriff he was running against fired him, or in his words "I didn't stay around where I'm not wanted".

I was fine, still had my good job at FedEx, the shop and life goes on. Mr Elliott wasn't that fortunate.

Some things are worth fighting for.... yes I will lose the senate race but my point will be made. 26 years later.... politicians and law enforcement DO NOT mix.