Happy Valentine's day ! Plans?

moreluck

golden ticket member
You time, your attention....... at a nice dinner maybe. We know about your selective listening....maybe your undivided attention!!
PS. I'm way over 25 !!

Z

ZQXC

You time, your attention....... at a nice dinner maybe. We know about your selective listening....maybe your undivided attention!!
PS. I'm way over 25 !!

I am a good listener if the conversation can be condensed; I don't want to listen to the equivalent of a William Faulkner novel being read out loud. Seven pages to describe how hot it is; OK, it's hot, I get it, now keep the story moving........

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was at the UPS Store closing out the pickup and we started talking about V-Day gifts. One of the clerks is a female who has been married for a few years. She said she would kill her husband if he wasted $60 on flowers or $100 on a Vermont Teddy Bear. She said that she preferred that he wait until the weekend to take her out for a nice dinner.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
My plan, since I have an optional today, is the clean the house and cook dinner so my wife will not have to this weekend. Just hope that the X-box, computer games or TV does not interfere.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
kids_kiss_fail.gif