Harambe-The silver back gorilla

Do you think OpNeeds is the Purple Princess?

• Total voters

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I disagree. When I chose to have my kids it was with the thought that the basic safety of my kids is MY responsibility and not the responsibility of society. Now if an animal escaped from their enclosure, hell yeah I'd sue. But the fact that the parents failed to control their child should not be cause for a lawsuit. We cannot fence the world to protect our children. At some point parents have to be held responsible.
I guess guardrails on the road with a 50 ft drop off is not something society should do either.
I am much less interested in protecting drivers than children too young to understand the consequences of their actions.
All in all, it was the kids fault!
Individual responsibility!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
If the parents sue then they open themselves up to possible legal consequences when the zoo would press charges. The zoo is willing to let it end now as a tragic example but if the parents get money hungry that would all go away.
the thing is, they were probably already contacted by 2 dozen attorneys soliciting their business plus Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I guess guardrails on the road with a 50 ft drop off is not something society should do either.
I am much less interested in protecting drivers than children too young to understand the consequences of their actions.
All in all, it was the kids fault!
Individual responsibility!

But not in this case.
I think Darwin's law of Natural Selection should be allowed to happen.
Die you stupid little kid.

Now you're being silly, Big Monkey.

Oh Shoot

uploadfromtaptalk1464824812330.jpg