Harassment, and being disciplined for misloads!!!

CAFAL

I think loaders and belt sups need to be held accountable. As a driver, we are accountable for every minute and every package.. servicing the customer is all our jobs. I had a ml yesterday that i took from the driver next to me. After an air meet,i made service on the package. I didn't even get credit as i was already there earlier and had to put in as a dup stop. No sympathy for you loaders. Take some pride in your job. Us drivers always clean up your mess

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think loaders and belt sups need to be held accountable. As a driver, we are accountable for every minute and every package.. servicing the customer is all our jobs. I had a ml yesterday that i took from the driver next to me. After an air meet,i made service on the package. I didn't even get credit as i was already there earlier and had to put in as a dup stop. No sympathy for you loaders. Take some pride in your job. Us drivers always clean up your mess

If you have to run off a misload not on your car it is an additional stop.

ryanchap

ask for a copy of methods stacking is not in the methods if you cant load right the let it role down the belt. 8 years and never seen no one fired for misloads as long as the file a grievance.we don't work on production guys. do your job and make sure you dont have one