Harassment grievance against another employee?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Try some, little blue pills....lol

Everytime I see the commercial and they give the warnings that you need to call your doc if the effects last longer than four hours....blah blah blah...I think to myself if I used those and that happened to me, I would be calling everyone except the doc. Be like hitting the lottery!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
the-inspiration-20.jpg
lmfao.

I'm having an issue with another employee on my shift. I don't trust management and don't want to tell them because they won't help me. What article/section/remedy request should I write down for a grievance.
Talk to your steward or ba and see if the can handle it by talking to the other employee. You will end up getting fired and so will the other employee when he says you are doing the same thing as him.

You wouldn't have seen this. Grievances should be confidential except between the parties involved.

And he can file directly on the other employee. The grievance would be sufficient to let the company know of the violation. The only time he would file on the company is if he let the company know beforehand, and they did not defuse the situation.
When it's a he said she said work place violence thing usually they both get terminated where I'm from. Unless the harasser isn't smart enough to turn it around on the accuser. I would always try and get the steward or ba to work it out first.

J

jibbs

to if another hourly is leaving you a :censored2: surprise on your vehicle every day, or if spits on you to greet you for every shift - you can't ask the Union for help? Management may not be interested, are you saying the police is our only other recourse?

These problems would sort themselves out fairly quickly in my center. I don't think there's a single PTer I work with that would be passive as a coworker spit on them. Your car was vandalized? :censored2: letting UPS handle it, call the police, file a report, let UPS cooperate with law enforcement instead of feeding you a line of bull:censored2: every time you interact with them about it.

Grievances are punitive (for management) tools that hourly employees can use to ensure their management team follows the workplace guidelines laid out in the contract/supplements/riders etc. I don't think grievances are meant to settle personal disputes among union members, but I guess it's worth a shot if somebody feels that ostracized.