Hard hats when delivering to construction sites.

Big Babooba

I used to deliver to a chemical plant that required long pants and eye protection. I just ordered pants 2 sizes to big- slipped them on over the workboots and shorts. My personal glasses worked for the eye protection.
I also delivered to a nuclear reservation. They had lots of strange rules, like no jumping from the dock into the back of a package car, you had to get out and walk around. Had to have a hard hat in car- just in case. So I was issued my own hat, with my name on it. Also got plenty of hearing protection, and a little booklet explaining color codes on ropes and barricades. Purple was a color to avoid.
Nuclear reservation?...Hard hat & hearing protection? If that place blew, I don't think that they would provide adequate protection as you re-enter the atmosphere. I'll make sure to wave to you as you fly over my house!:happy-very:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Just as long as you don't see the blue light, you will be okay........
My father worked out there his entire life. He never needed a flashlight to see at night. When he took a leak, and forgot to flush, the commode would have this blue glow.......