Harley Davidson deliveries...

J

Jerry Gallo

How many of you drop bulk at Harley Dealerships each day & how accommodating are they?

FilingBluesFL

Local HD dealership is run by pricks.

First time I went there, they refused to even show me where the stuff goes, I asked for help, got a finger in a general direction, I said "Hey, can't you help me out better than that?"

Dude refused the whole shipment, took it all back. They BEGGED for it back.

Redelivered at 4:55pm.

upschuck

If they don't say where it goes, it goes where I want to put it, generally just inside the front door. They want to be that way, fine with me.

barnyard

KTM rider
The one in our area has a regular door and pretty much everyone there knows where it is. They have been through an ownership change and the door remained the same. I have delivered there twice and both times, the told me the door and all that.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Local HD dealership is run by pricks.

First time I went there, they refused to even show me where the stuff goes, I asked for help, got a finger in a general direction, I said "Hey, can't you help me out better than that?"

Dude refused the whole shipment, took it all back. They BEGGED for it back.

Redelivered at 4:55pm.

They were always nice to me. Lol.

FilingBluesFL

They were always nice to me. Lol.

The guy that was a :censored2: to me is long gone.

Never had a problem since. I just asked him for some help on getting to where they needed to go, and he flipped out on me.

"YOU WON'T BE GETTING ANY HELP HERE, WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AHEAD AND TAKE ALL OF THAT BACK IF YOU'RE GOING TO COME IN HERE WITH AN ATTITUDE."

Ok, no problemo.

PT Car Washer

The H D dealer in my town demands his stuff before NDA time. In the summer the stop will blow up and be put on a bulk truck to be delivered whenever. They have a nice dock but the receiver can be a real jerk when we come late. Amazing how a bunch of "Yes sir, no sir" can defuse the situation. Plus I am quite a bit older then the regular driver and can work the receiver under the table who is closer to my age.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The guy that was a :censored2: to me is long gone.

Never had a problem since. I just asked him for some help on getting to where they needed to go, and he flipped out on me.

"YOU WON'T BE GETTING ANY HELP HERE, WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AHEAD AND TAKE ALL OF THAT BACK IF YOU'RE GOING TO COME IN HERE WITH AN ATTITUDE."

Ok, no problemo.

It's funny how customers act as if your feelings will be hurt if they refuse a shipment. Uh no, I'm getting paid by the hour regardless. Lol.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I deliver to 2 different HD dealers. Neither has a dock, but both always come out to help. Most times I am just scanning & they do the work.
I also deliver to a couple large motorcycle dealers. One gives no help, the other is great just like the harley shops.

asphaltcowboy

It's a friggin obsticle course of bikes and tight doorways around my parts. Smallest load was about 25 but have had 80 and no one to help or even open the overhead door. They close it every trip in and out and I wait every time o well

S

selfcancelsignal

It's a friggin obsticle course of bikes and tight doorways around my parts. Smallest load was about 25 but have had 80 and no one to help or even open the overhead door. They close it every trip in and out and I wait every time o well
This is my experience to a T! I cart 'em in safe & steady not saying a word unless spoken to. Takes 10-25 mins. each time. So curious what the time study is for the stop. Each time I'm done, I usually just say, "Thanks." (sometimes I'll throw in the "Have a nice day.", & immediately after firing up the diesel & turning the corner, I loudly break into Denis Leary's "A--hole".

FilingBluesFL

Gun store employees are notorious for being pompous :censored2:bags. I don't know what the deal is there.

My roommate is one of the people I used to deliver to... lol

He's working at a new shop now, and he said one of the dudes working there roid raged on him the other day

Yeah, some of the guys around here give me big attitudes. But there's some real good people that run a few of the shops around here. I go to dinner with one here and there, and another one invited me to their wedding.

Hell, I won a gun from one of the shops lol

Attachments

• winnerwinnerblankface.jpg
    winnerwinnerblankface.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 159