Harrasment to come.....

Bsullivan

First what I would do is give all of your warning letters to your steward. Then if you didnt have any missorts go in the computer and write down that you didn't have any missorts. Then see if it's happened to other people. They could be and wouldn't suprise me only doing it to you because you file. It happened to my brother. It's a fair days work for a fair days pay. If you feel the steward isn't doing his job go to a different one. Or learn the contract well and become a steward.

yagy

Hi guys! Lets see......They told me I would be placed back on the committees the following week. So altogether I lost a week of not being on the committee. After two days back on the committee The manager that i filed against found out and said that I wont be getting paid for those days and that I wasn't going to be on them anymore ( start of the night ). I of course told my sup that I wouldn't let him get away with that and that I would at least get paid for those two days even if I had to take it to the top management. Which was of course told to him as soon as I walked away........By the end of the night The manager I filed against came to me and said that I would be back on with a 30 day trial type thing. It kinda makes me laugh because if they think that's all it takes for me to be quiet about whats going on then they have another thing coming:happy2: I took everyone's advice and Im writing down everything that they say with the date and time and also requesting my stewart before talking or asking questions. I also asked my stewart when the next class would be available and for a union hand book to study. Im the best Employee they have on that shift and im not going to let them walk all over me or anyone else if I can help it..........thanks to you guys again for all your help:peaceful: Ill keep you updated