Harrisburg pa feeder driver

mmm

Looking for info on getting in full time. I hear best way to go is to lump boxes at airport and bid in. Is this true and if so how long is the norm to gete in and to be able to bid as a part timer. Also as a full time seasonal driver i here theres ways. Can a harrisburg driver give me info?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm not sure I have ever seen anybody lump boxes before?
Although I'm not from Harrisburg.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

p228

According to the UPS Careers website there are openings for feeder drivers in Mechanicsburg, PA.

lastoasis

If you already have a CDL you will still have to qualify with UPS. Check with Human Resources about the "feeder qualified list" Good luck and I hope you like 43rd street

Cementups

Box Monkey
According to the UPS Careers website there are openings for feeder drivers in Mechanicsburg, PA.

This is for UPS Freight^^

Looking for info on getting in full time. I hear best way to go is to lump boxes at airport and bid in. Is this true and if so how long is the norm to gete in and to be able to bid as a part timer. Also as a full time seasonal driver i here theres ways. Can a harrisburg driver give me info?

Any job at UPS is a promote from within (primarily) so yes, starting inside and signing appropriate bid list is the best way to move on up the ladder.

rocket man

exactly

diesel96

Why is this thread named "Harrisburg pa feeder driver"???? How does this thread pertain to Feeder Driver if original poster is inquiring about getting his foot in the door for full time work ???

Why is this thread named "Harrisburg pa feeder driver"???? How does this thread pertain to Feeder Driver if original poster is inquiring about getting his foot in the door for full time work ???
Because the OP (who chose the wording for the tread title) want's to be a feeder driver out of Harrisburg, Pa? Just a guess.

Kevin211

If you already have a CDL you will still have to qualify with UPS. Check with Human Resources about the "feeder qualified list" Good luck and I hope you like 43rd street

I will run 43rd street everyday if we get the bid back....man i Loved running there also i like going to island city and from there i ask for a 43rd