Harry Reid

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
All the bluster and nonsense from fox news to report, and at the end of the day, a deal will be struck and the republican party will have "shot" themselves in the head. All the tough talk for 4 years and they backed themselves into a corner.

They thought they had it all figured out. Ramrod the Obama administration for 4 years, ruin the economy, prevent any real change, fail to pass a congressional budget, agree to a fiscal deal that ended on Dec 31st 2012 assuming they would have won the presidency, and yet.......

OBAMA wins again. The public HATES the GOP in congress and the senate and CHANGE will be coming to both houses come 2014.

The republicans have cost themselves the 2014 midterms and the 2016 white house.

Sorry folks, but your party is dead. They went back on EVERY pledge they signed with the Tea Party and Grover Norquist.

They thought they had big balls in both houses and ended up castrated like dogs.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Harry Reid: We Need To Keep Raising Taxes…

So unlike a liberal to want to tax and spend America to death… yeah, maybe not.
Sen. Harry Reid tells ABC that the country needs more tax

Where exactly in that clip did he say the words "MORE TAXES"???

He said, more revenues. He specifically said "CLOSING LOOP HOLES" which raises revenue but doesnt raise taxes, it eliminates deductions.

Seriously though, where did he say raising taxes?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]Harry Reid: I’m Going To Call Hagel To Say “I’m Sorry” For GOP Filibuster…[/h]I demand an apology from Dingy for being an insufferable :censored2:.
Via The Hill:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Thursday said he would personally call former Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.) and apologize for the halted Senate confirmation.

They are filibustering him. That’s what they are doing. And I’m going to call him Chuck Hagel when I finish here and say, “I’m sorry, sorry that this happened. I’m sorry for the president, I’m sorry for the country, and I’m sorry for you, but we’re not going to give up on you.”

moreluck

golden ticket member

He said, more revenues. He specifically said "CLOSING LOOP HOLES" which raises revenue but doesnt raise taxes, it eliminates deductions.

Peace

TOS
He says that without question we need to raise new revenue......how do you think the gov't raises revenue.....bake sales and car washes ???

Rich need to contribute more.......are they going to send in checks???? No.....taxing them more will get them to pay more.

Do away with the tx loop holes? All words about raising taxes. Get a clue!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard him talking this morning....(paraphrase) Because of the upcoming cuts, Americans need the stress relief of more 'revenue'..........(Reid's word for taxes)

Just bury him in Searchlight !!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
He says that without question we need to raise new revenue......how do you think the gov't raises revenue.....bake sales and car washes ???

Rich need to contribute more.......are they going to send in checks???? No.....taxing them more will get them to pay more.

Do away with the tx loop holes? All words about raising taxes. Get a clue!!
I hate this time of year. Baby machine Bonanza.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]It’s On! Republican Senator Calls For Cutting Funding For Harry Reid’s Beloved “Cowboy Poetry”…[/h]Dingy makes it so easy to mock him.
harry_reid.jpg

SenToomey

What to cut: $50,000 for a Cowboy Poetry Festival. $5M for sports diplomacy. $1M to taste test food on Mars. Think we can manage? #sequester
5:55 PM - 28 Feb 13

54 Retweets 7 favorites

island1fox

Peace

TOS

:wink2:

I do not worry about this.
If a Dopey Jerk low life like Bill Maher is complaining about high taxes --it is only a matter of time for our fellow BC poster to follow suit !!!:happy-very:

California Dreamin --La la la la .

If Maher is paying over 50% now --wait until the upper class lose all their deductions ---It will be a recruiting tool for the right ---we will see how quick the royalty in Hollywood turn --the heads will spin faster than the EXORCIST !!

Cannot wait until this happens --Obama will then villianize the working class --that THEY do not pay their FAIR share to take care of the Takers !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I just finished a telephonic conversation with......."

What cave in Searchlight does this little Alley Oop person live in ???