Has anybody even drove new tractors with UPS FREIGHT!!

L

long gone

UOTE=UPS Freight Relocator;116814]Dallas has lots of New equip., its on its way , I like the new Dollys , there light and easy to unhook without getting grease all over the place[/QUOTE]

there are over 200 terminals to change over patience friend you'll like the look

C

curious george fresno ca

where can i apply

i am out of fresno cal i am interested in driving for ups freight i have been told that there is ltl jobs as well as line driving i would really like to apply and get the facts straight please contact me if you can help me until then ill be low bedding

stormchaser148

Stormchaser/Rd Driver
You will see them role out again after the new year. South holland yard is empty with new tractors at the moment. Usually we start seeing them in the spring and fall. I asked a month ago to the area shop manager in South Holland if we were repainting anymore equipment and his reply was, were done for the year. Only 2006,2005 tractors were to be painted at the moment.

stormchaser148

Stormchaser/Rd Driver
Re: where can i apply

If you go online to upsfrieghtjobs.com you should see an application to fill out. There our a number of terminals hiring. We are getting into the slow season and will see a freeze in hiring soon, You best hurry or you will have to wait until March to even get looked at.

Ironshot

Re: where can i apply

i am out of fresno cal i am interested in driving for ups freight i have been told that there is ltl jobs as well as line driving i would really like to apply and get the facts straight please contact me if you can help me until then ill be low bedding
Are you intenting to stay on the left coast? A Breakbulk facility is best. More
options etc.

Ironshot,
"The Spin Stops Here"!

tieguy

Banned
ups frieght how are the new volvos? the old ones sucked. I hear the quality of the newer models has gotten a lot better?

I know this is an old post but we are getting new 08 volvos with the new headlights and fenders we have received about 10 in the last month.

Also when I had my truck in the shop I saw a poster of a mack sleeper in the ups freight colors and asked the mechanic about it, he told me we are going to be getting macks and sterlings, and he was sent to a clss to learn about the new allison transmissions which they will have, he said there automatics.

ovntupsgf

ovntupsgf
the new trucks are coming in and will all have the new cummings isx engine thank god the volvo motor will no longer be installed, the new day cabs have the sleeper front to make room for the bigger isx motor they look and drive great. We also have been checking in new vans. tks

100_0714.jpg

100_0716.jpg

BigEmpty53

UPS Freight
You will see them role out again after the new year. South holland yard is empty with new tractors at the moment. Usually we start seeing them in the spring and fall. I asked a month ago to the area shop manager in South Holland if we were repainting anymore equipment and his reply was, were done for the year. Only 2006,2005 tractors were to be painted at the moment.

Some of the old crap we have in the yard doesn't even deserve to be painted for god sake.