Has anybody ever drank this stuff?

I have a bottle left from my father's private stock. He's been dead for 32 years and he gave up drinking 20 years before that. Supposedly it was aged for 10 years before it was bottled. This stuff could date from just after WW2!!!

I'm saving it for when I retire from UPS. Hell, if UPS doesn't kill me, maybe this stuff will!
:drunkbf:

Starka Polish Vodka : Buy Online - The Whisky Exchange
I'm not a Polish but I'd drink it with you brother.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I'm a knuckle draggin polack, but don't drink much vodka. When we do, it's Sobieski, and we make a traditional polish drink and give it as small Christmas gifts."krupnik"

This is a feel good thread and I hope it stays around for a long time. With all the polocks (I'm not one I'm Irish ) and all the vodka drinkers ( I'm one and I e got it stashed where the wife will NEVER find it) we should definitely have something to contribute to this thread. Vodka is a drink that transcends time.

DS

Fenderbender
Babs,that is one important bottle of vodka.
Make something you like with it.Drink it with friends.
I'd make caesars,with celery sticks,but I've never had aged vodka.
Maybe it's better straight:wink2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was curious as to whether a 60 year old bottle of vodka would still be safe to drink so I Googled my question and found out that an unopened bottle of vodka, or most any other liquor (not wine), can last indefinitely.

DS made a great suggestion---save it for an important date (retirement, mortgage paid off, last kid moves out).

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have a bottle left from my father's private stock. He's been dead for 32 years and he gave up drinking 20 years before that. Supposedly it was aged for 10 years before it was bottled. This stuff could date from just after WW2!!!

I'm saving it for when I retire from UPS. Hell, if UPS doesn't kill me, maybe this stuff will!
:drunkbf:

Starka Polish Vodka : Buy Online - The Whisky Exchange
WOW There are some great reviews on the link that you posted. I'm not much of a vodka drinker but I hear it's pretty good with cranberry juice. Based on the reviews, I think I would try it first without any mixes, though.

I was curious as to whether a 60 year old bottle of vodka would still be safe to drink so I Googled my question and found out that an unopened bottle of vodka, or most any other liquor (not wine), can last indefinitely.

DS made a great suggestion---save it for an important date (retirement, mortgage paid off, last kid moves out)Browns win Super Bowl.